Five-star WR JoJo Trader commits to Miami

View as article
Awesome so there gonna have X, ray ray, and Ny at slot that's interesting. Just watching football gotta think that's all the hype on Jojo is maybe Horton still not stepping up. We keep hearing Jojo is in top 3 hopefully we get a portal or Jojo is the real deal
I don't know how you interpret Hornton as "still" not stepping up. When did he not step up? Jojo's ability has nothing to do with Horton. The team hasn't even started Spring practice yet.

Horton is the reason the coaches let Colbie Young bounce. Young wanted more NIL. They are high on Horton, so they said no to Young. Horton played well when called upon last year.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I don't know how you interpret Hornton as "still" not stepping up. When did he not step up. Jojo's ability has nothing to do with Horton. The team hasn't even started Spring practice yet.

Horton is the reason the coaches let Colbie Young bounce. Young wanted more NIL. They are high on Horton, so they said no to Young. Horton played well when called upon last year.
Horton made the most of his limited opportunities last year, and there were quite a few times TVD completely missed him when he was open too. Expecting a steady contribution from Horton this year.

I don't know how you interpret Hornton as "still" not stepping up. When did he not step up? Jojo's ability has nothing to do with Horton. The team hasn't even started Spring practice yet.

Idk the fact that our QB who just got here a couple weeks ago name 3 receivers who look the part or stepping up however you want to word it and Horton was not one of those 3 but Jojo was. It's Hortons 3rd year nobody has said anything about him stepping up. All I've heard is he's a good depth piece like he was last year. When he made one big play! And who told you the coaches let Young bounce because of Horton??? I'll answer that NOBODY! It's not what u say it's how u say you gonna come at someone at least have some Info to back up wtf your talking about

If Horton is the reason Young left why everyone screaming for a portal WR? It's not X it's not Jacolby despite him having his immature moments he jus put up 800 yards nobody's takin his spot!

Advertisement
Idk the fact that our QB who just got here a couple weeks ago name 3 receivers who look the part or stepping up however you want to word it and Horton was not one of those 3 but Jojo was. It's Hortons 3rd year nobody has said anything about him stepping up. All I've heard is he's a good depth piece like he was last year. When he made one big play! And who told you the coaches let Young bounce because of Horton??? I'll answer that NOBODY! It's not what u say it's how u say you gonna come at someone at least have some Info to back up wtf your talking about
I get being excited but it's early. This time last year Samson was an athletic freak and people started penciling In 2 freshman starting on the depth chart for the OL. Ray Ray was the hardest worker in the room and it was a matter of time before X lost his spot. I'm not saying JoJo won't be good but atleast let him be a greentree all american first.

I get being excited but it's early. This time last year Samson was an athletic freak and people started penciling In 2 freshman starting on the depth chart for the OL. Ray Ray was the hardest worker in the room and it was a matter of time before X lost his spot. I'm not saying JoJo won't be good but atleast let him be a greentree all american first.
Oh I feel u on that I personally think we need a proven WR1 from portal. If we ride with what we have I'd move Jacolby to X Horton backing him up. X an Ray Ray at slot. Jojo, Washington and Carr at other outside receiver. Would be even better if Washington makes the biggest improvement to ease Jojo in. I'm no coach or insider only my opinion fam

Oh I feel u on that I personally think we need a proven WR1 from portal. If we ride with what we have I'd move Jacolby to X Horton backing him up. X an Ray Ray at slot. Jojo, Washington and Carr at other outside receiver. Would be even better if Washington makes the biggest improvement to ease Jojo in. I'm no coach or insider only my opinion fam
I agree think we definitely need another Wr with some height. With as much money we paying Ward idk if I would want to go into the season banking on a freshman. Jacolby is way more proven then Horton. Think JoJo should prove he's better then Horton first before moving him out the way and just giving JoJo the starting spot. I do think JoJo will pass up Horton eventually not sure if it will be by game 1 in the Swamp though.

If Horton is the reason Young left why everyone screaming for a portal WR? It's not X it's not Jacolby despite him having his immature moments he jus put up 800 yards nobody's takin his spot!

I’m not believing that for a second. He went to Georgia

Advertisement
I agree think we definitely need another Wr with some height. With as much money we paying Ward idk if I would want to go into the season banking on a freshman. Jacolby is way more proven then Horton. Think JoJo should prove he's better then Horton first before moving him out the way and just giving JoJo the starting spot. I do think JoJo will pass up Horton eventually not sure if it will be by game 1 in the Swamp though.
Don't get me wrong it would literally be the best thing that could happen for this 2024 team is Horton step up at X an be that guy. For some reason the way they asked Cam who was looking good and he said X, Jacolby, and Jojo but not Horton was very telling. They might not be practicing but I'm sure Cams throwing to them boys already. Which is crazy another off subject point when TVD was here didn't seem like them boys were getting work till after Spring dead period lol. The video with NY at the beginning you could see Cam walking out of the indoor practice facility like he was putting in work.

Advertisement
Back