Five-star WR JoJo Trader commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
Trader is the example of what Mario was brought here to do. Below is the Top South Florida prospects this year.

That's a crazy win rate at the top and only one guy lost of the top guys we actually wanted. And that was made a dog fight despite OSU's recent track record. I don't know if yall remember what it felt like 5 years ago but this is a welcomed change.

1706109197019.png

Trader is the example of what Mario was brought here to do. Below is the Top South Florida prospects this year.

That's a crazy win rate at the top and only one guy lost of the top guys we actually wanted. And that was made a dog fight despite OSU's recent track record. I don't know if yall remember what it felt like 5 years ago but this is a welcomed change.

View attachment 280517

Hate looking at this list when a player of that caliber at the top is going somewhere else.

Advertisement

View attachment 280517

5 years ago we probably end up with none or just the kid that went to FSU

Hate looking at this list when a player of that caliber at the top is going somewhere else.
Losing on Jeremiah Smith hurts because outside of injury I believe we all know what's about to happen there. But I'm going to be the positive guy and say look at the list again and see what we hit on.

Because if I take you back just a few years it was miss after miss. Let this list be the reminder. I don't even know how this is possible. Haha there was even a legacy in there.

1706113598359.png

Advertisement
Losing on Jeremiah Smith hurts because outside of injury I believe we all know what's about to happen there. But I'm going to be the positive guy and say look at the list again and see what we hit on.

Because if I take you back just a few years it was miss after miss. Let this list be the reminder. I don't even know how this is possible. Haha there was even a legacy in there.

View attachment 280532
Not a lot of difference makers on this list oof

If you where J. Smith, H. Williams, or Innis…would you come to Miami?

This is a 7-6 program.
If you were Lightfoot Scott Bain would you come to Miami?

Can’t use the record fam yall keep doing this goofy sh. I can’t even bruh I can’t

@JHallCanes please deal with this I can’t bruh

Why can’t we just say we got beat that they had a better relationship?

If you were Lightfoot Scott Bain would you come to Miami?

Can’t use the record fam yall keep doing this goofy sh. I can’t even bruh I can’t

@JHallCanes please deal with this I can’t bruh

Why can’t we just say we got beat that they had a better relationship?
Why can’t you use record? The issue I have in these arguments is everyone trying to simplify recruiting. Relationships matter, resource matter and so does record. For instance if Mario doesn’t win next year, I’m not saying he won’t just IF, I guarantee recruiting will get more difficult. Every recruitment has multiple variables at play, and I certainly won’t discount being able to cultivate and maintain relationships, something Mario excels at but it ain’t the only way to skin a cat.

Advertisement

View attachment 280517

How are you filtering to show players in SFL instead of all of FL?

How are you filtering to show players in SFL instead of all of FL?
By being an extreme sports nerd and dedication. A few years ago I took the time to add all South Florida schools into a 247 search and now I can change the year in the address bar.

By in large it's accurate but every once and a while a top prospect sneaks in from a random school and I have to add them.

Advertisement
Back