Five-star WR JoJo Trader commits to Miami

View as article
Norvell's classes went from 27th to 18th to 16th because they were winning games. If they were still winning 4 or 5 games every year, they'd be down in the 30's or worse. No bad team recruits well consistently.
That’s terrible for what they have done on the field recently. I would say fire Mario if that happened yall know me

Advertisement
Your argument is all over the place.

No, I wouldn’t come to Miami unless they paid me a **** ton of money. What do you think Miami did?

Now that we’ve got that out of the way, answer my question.
Bruh u think Miami wasn’t going to pay without NIL with Mario here? 😂

What?!?!?

You think he wouldn’t be bag gaming? He modeled his build from Butch and Saban to a T. And I answered your question we flipped OSU guys without dubs that’s answering the question, the original statement you made.

Ask yourself this if Hartline leaves OsU before NSD two weeks before it. Do you think Smith is a cane? I can and many others can answer that easily

Saban was bagging as soon as he got to bama even losing to ULM. He was landing elite classes and when Kirby got to UGA as well you could see the signs they were bagging. Freeze the same at Ole Miss, those types use that personality and being transparent and using bags then. And then they started winning
I remember on grassy when everyone talked about how Saban first class that was elite wasn’t really elite because people didn’t think you could win a chip with just Alabama kids. Saban definitely bagged but he actually had a program and plan in place for football operations bottom up. Saban and Kirby started winning huge year 2. Freeze fizzled and his luck ran out. Which is my point, record matters in recruiting. It’s not the only input but it’s an important input. Depending on the coaches other strengths they can hold off winning for a bit longer than others but in the end record matters. It’s why we were rumored to have paid nearly 2 mil for the top transfer QB. Mario knows he can only do so much before the kids and families stop listening.

I remember on grassy when everyone talked about how Saban first class that was elite wasn’t really elite because people didn’t think you could win a chip with just Alabama kids. Saban definitely bagged but he actually had a program and plan in place for football operations bottom up. Saban and Kirby started winning huge year 2. Freeze fizzled and his luck ran out. Which is my point, record matters in recruiting. It’s not the only input but it’s an important input. Depending on the coaches other strengths they can hold off winning for a bit longer than others but in the end record matters. It’s why we were rumored to have paid nearly 2 mil for the top transfer QB. Mario knows he can only do so much before the kids and families stop listening.
His first class had Julio Jones bruh you think Julio goes there if Saban was not there? You know why I know kids don’t care about records? Kids throughout the ages came here and we sucked pause

Bruh u think Miami wasn’t going to pay without NIL with Mario here? 😂

What?!?!?

You think he wouldn’t be bag gaming? He modeled his build from Butch and Saban to a T. And I answered your question we flipped OSU guys without dubs that’s answering the question, the original statement you made.

Ask yourself this if Hartline leaves OsU before NSD two weeks before it. Do you think Smith is a cane? I can and many others can answer that easily

What are you trying to say here…

And no, I don’t. Smith was going to OSU with or without Hartline there.

Advertisement
His first class had Julio Jones bruh you think Julio goes there if Saban was not there? You know why I know kids don’t care about records? Kids throughout the ages came here and we sucked pause
Julio was a Hoover kid, he was going to Bama. That all said, your question makes no sense. Of course Saban was an elite recruit, I don’t even understand what you are trying to ask here? Actually your entire post makes little sense. You always said the kids we got weren’t elite and we got the left overs. The good kids, the few we would get came here because we were the local school or people were enthralled with the brand of past glory. Still we would get an okay class and then would land a bunch of duds after.

That’s terrible for what they have done on the field recently. I would say fire Mario if that happened yall know me
I didn’t say it was good. The only way sorry *** Norvell is sniffing a top 15 class is for him to win a lot of games. There’s always going to be kids who just want to win games regardless of how much of a dufus the coach is

Julio was a Hoover kid, he was going to Bama. That all said, your question makes no sense. Of course Saban was an elite recruit, I don’t even understand what you are trying to ask here? Actually your entire post makes little sense. You always said the kids we got weren’t elite and we got the left overs. The good kids, the few we would get came here because we were the local school or people were enthralled with the brand of past glory. Still we would get an okay class and then would land a bunch of duds after.
I’m saying kids go to school for head coaches and money above all. We landed Franic number 1 OT while getting absolutely destroyed by middle Tennessee State. That’s what I am saying

Advertisement
I didn’t say it was good. The only way sorry *** Norvell is sniffing a top 15 class is for him to win a lot of games. There’s always going to be kids who just want to win games regardless of how much of a dufus the coach is
The best recruits in the country have not knocked on fsus door cause they are winning. JS

But I’m cool with your take. Obviously we disagree

Trader is the example of what Mario was brought here to do. Below is the Top South Florida prospects this year.

That's a crazy win rate at the top and only one guy lost of the top guys we actually wanted. And that was made a dog fight despite OSU's recent track record. I don't know if yall remember what it felt like 5 years ago but this is a welcomed change.

View attachment 280517

Even better i hjad no interest in Jamari Howard lol.

Almost closed out south florida on our rivals. Though i wouldve taken Lawayne Mccoy.

By being an extreme sports nerd and dedication. A few years ago I took the time to add all South Florida schools into a 247 search and now I can change the year in the address bar.

By in large it's accurate but every once and a while a top prospect sneaks in from a random school and I have to add them.

you do this every year?. how the **** you do it and need your expertise to keep this on the board yearly lol

Advertisement
I’m saying kids go to school for head coaches and money above all. We landed Franic number 1 OT while getting absolutely destroyed by middle Tennessee State. That’s what I am saying
Right but part of the allure of a coach is winning. Mario had a solid W/L record at Oregon and had a history of getting OL developed including turning another Samoan kid in Sewel into a top 10 pick. It’s not just relationships which I have seen you tout as the main ingredient. There are a ton of ingredients and one of them is record. Depending on the coach and situation one can be more important than the other but it’s not just a one size fits all formula with one variable or two.

Minor correction. Foley kid.

Right but part of the allure of a coach is winning. Mario had a solid W/L record at Oregon and had a history of getting OL developed including turning another Samoan kid in Sewel into a top 10 pick. It’s not just relationships which I have seen you tout as the main ingredient. There are a ton of ingredients and one of them is record. Depending on the coach and situation one can be more important than the other but it’s not just a one size fits all formula with one variable or two.
Agree to disagree. We just disagree it’s cool bruh I still enjoy your posts

Advertisement
Even better i hjad no interest in Jamari Howard lol.

Almost closed out south florida on our rivals. Though i wouldve taken Lawayne Mccoy.
After watching the Norland-Central playoff game, I'm passing on McCoy. IMO, jit need a heart transplant. Maybe, he was tryna play thru an injury but he was on the sideline for most of the time I watched.

But when he was in, he looked like he ain't want no parts of that pressure cooker. Out of all the SoFla kids, he might be #1 on my I ain't mad at ya list...

Your argument is all over the place.

No, I wouldn’t come to Miami unless they paid me a **** ton of money. What do you think Miami did?

Now that we’ve got that out of the way, answer my question.
2023 class there were plenty of people bragging about other schools were paying more than us and we were still landing kids

2024 I’m not entirely sure. 2023 season suck tax might have gone up?

The suck tax is exponential.

Another 7-5 or even 8-4 season and things will start to get unsustainable.
Yeah we’ve had this talk a lot. I think Mario will always get his guys, he’s just good, but for ***** sake win some games and he won’t need to be in every state every city every ******* day to make it happen 😂

If we don’t get Cam to where he needs to be for the NFL I think we can basically forget about an elite QB ever again though

Advertisement
Back