Five-star WR JoJo Trader commits to Miami

View as article
Yeah we’ve had this talk a lot. I think Mario will always get his guys, he’s just good, but for ***** sake win some games and he won’t need to be in every state every city every ******* day to make it happen 😂

If we don’t get Cam to where he needs to be for the NFL I think we can basically forget about an elite QB ever again though
This year will be a make or break year on so many levels. Mario needs to prove he’s not a quarterback grim reaper and he desperately needs to win games. He’s not going to keep getting the financial backing if he wins 7 games again. All the cafecito and relationship building in the world won’t get kids to sign here if he’s losing AND we’re not paying everyone.

Advertisement
you do this every year?. how the **** you do it and need your expertise to keep this on the board yearly lol
Haha no lie a lot of the credit goes to 247 for making it easy. If you click the link all you have to do is change the year in the address bar.

I've bookmarked the hyperlink so I don't actually have to add the schools anymore. I just have to peep the list of Florida recruits that year and make sure one of them doesn't go to a South Florida school I've never heard of.

1706191576112.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Hopefully they pull a WR out of the portal regardless of their confidence in the young bucks. If Jojo, Ny, Ray Ray or whoever steps up and snatches a job, so be it. Dont get ya **** snatched.
Kanye West Shrug GIF
Rather spend the money on defense. Far better for us for the Young WRs to step up. Whereas like DT/CB I think it'd be asking a lot for our young Freshman DTs to step up. WR and RB it's much more reasonable.

Advertisement
Back