Eye opening quote from Mallory

Advertisement
Agreed in that Pryor paved the way for Murphy who opened the door for countless black comedians.
But Chapelle has a different and unique slant. More politics than his predecessors, and more societal observations than Murphy. Loved them all for different reasons.
And if you get a chance, look up Pryor's bit on a wino running into a vampire. Outrageous.
agree with this entirely, there is no chapelle without pryor, but chappelle says things that neither pryor nor murphy said, in part because of the progress we've made in societal relations/truths and because of the ability to say things we couldn't say before. his schitck re LGBT whatever (what he calls the alphabet people) is hilarious. transvestites hate him.

agree with this entirely, there is no chapelle without pryor, but chappelle says things that neither pryor nor murphy said, in part because of the progress we've made in societal relations/truths and because of the ability to say things we couldn't say before. his schitck re LGBT whatever (what he calls the alphabet people) is hilarious. transvestites hate him.

Clayton Bigsby is still the greatest character he’s ever done. It’s so incredible on so many levels.

Advertisement
See the source image

didn't seem to hurt this guy

It still looks like Tua's is a quarter or JW's.... That **** on Tua looks single space, size 14 Ariel font bold, 1 long page. JW had a **** rolodex on his arm, size 6 font, double sided, 2 columns, and the guy relaying the plays is reading off a sheet of soaking wet notebook paper with highlighter running down the **** thing.

From a brief search, haven't seen anyone in this thread use a word more important than "simple," "pace," "fast," or any of the others. It's "flexible."

You can be insanely complex with your formation and shifts, but if you're inflexible, as we were last year, you get uncovered WRs ignored and QBs running a predetermined play into the teeth of a prepared defense. Simple and fast are first. FSU improved at that under Briles. Flexibility comes next, but remains the most important.

Adapt or die - narrowly or broadly.

We would substitute and anybody with an hour worth of film prep could figure out the play series we were running based on personnel and play based on down and distance. It was unbelievable.

Advertisement
These offenses are easy to learn but a ***** to prep for. There’s so much eye candy / manipulation going on , while the d is playing in space that it allows the offense to be “ simple “.

The reads are also simpler , normally half the field is in play , but the d still has to respect the players that’s not in the play.

There’s also the “ check with me “ audible system that’ll always have the offense in the power position. Example Fiu last year , there’s no chance that play isn’t changed and it’s an easy td.

Don’t be fooled by all the “simple” talk. It’s just a player friendly offense, that’s easy to pickup.

Advertisement
I’ve seen him. His standup great.

I have too. Absolute garbage. Bad poise, delivery, storytelling ability, and worst of all, his material just wasn't funny. I challenge you to post 3 segments of Seinfeld that will leave viewers more than just mildly amused. I can't recall a time when anyone I know referenced a bit from his stand up.

And if it's a race thing, like it is for a lot of people out here, I think Louie CK is absolutely brilliant. His TV show was better than Seinfeld's too.

This offense could be a potential buzz saw for opponents, but Butch (if we ever play him again) knows how to sneak a nail in (with his players faking injuries) and make us toothless.

this picture will be exhibit "a" of Enos' conviction just like the halfback pass option in the snow with a glove on thrown by a player that hasn't thrown a pass in 15 years with be Coley's. each will be their albatross
Should’ve just threw the bubble to Jeff no way the SS gets out there in time

Advertisement
Probably, yes. That’s pretty much how QBs tell the center they’re ready for the snap in modern football. It’s not some strange phenomenon. Every team does that.
it's how fast you clap. Now I used to doze off between Nkosi's first and second clap under Richt's regime. I don't know, maybe it's just because I'm an old guy, and we tend to doze pretty quickly into semi-wet dreams over Betty White, but I think it was a strategy to catch the defense dozing during the Richt era. It just didn't work.

Advertisement
Back