Enough is enough

And then you drop the trite "you dont know football". LOL I've been watching football probably since you were in diapers.

Look, by all means keep blowing JT4 all you want. His "all world talent" is the greatest thing since sliced bread, its everyone and everything else's fault except his, if he were on another team he'd be at the Heisman ceremony, blag blah blah. You do you... just dont forget to wipe his man juice off your chin when you're done.
Typical response when a fåggot *** clown don't know what they are talking about. You revert to your gāy talk. Fūck out of here clown. The guy isn't being used and thats a fact. Jordan has only 5 catches the last 2 games. He suck too? Get your dumb gåy *** on.

Advertisement
lol no one who is a real cane blame them for leaving? **** outta here. when'd you graduate from UM? kids quitting on the school is the same type of mentality we need to get rid of esp when we hire a new coach. too many quitters on this team that bolt the moment it doesnt go their way (hightower now, reed, williams last year, etc.). maybe work on your craft and attempt to get better the way pope did this year or even wiggins.
My man, if you have been unhappy at your job for awhile, would you start to look for other jobs and leave if you found a better situation, or continue to put up with a ****** situation and working for a raise that’s probably never coming?

With that said, #7s situation is a little more deeper then the rap on this board. It’s obvious that things are going on behind the scenes that we don’t know about except for Dee. Sometimes, things are a little more complicated then just “work on your craft”.

Remember when Hightower first came on the scene? Everyone was raving about his ability to go up and get the ball. He was expected to crack the rotation and contribute right away. I would have thought his progression would have continued and by now he would be a starter. Kind of surprised on how his career has gone so far. We could use a guy that uses his body and goes up and gets the ball.

we don’t throw those lol

Advertisement
He explained that Brooks backs up Shaq and doesn't know that LB position but carry-on with the uninformed commentary.
He was the LB coach and defensive coordinator for the last three years. Why was his recruiting so **** poor at the position that we don’t have a scholarship recruit as a backup at one of two linebacker spots?

Advertisement
Just bc you wasn’t smart enough to see it doesn’t mean others weren’t.

lol you saw him shanking field goals from 30 yards out and extra points last year? lol if you did, maybe you should let me know the lottery numbers so we can buy manny out. he wasnt shanking these kicks last year. even guys in practices who watched him all offseason said he was kicking fine from that distance. either way, hes not good, but again, we dont need to be in a spot to rely on a ****** fg kicker to win games against GT

My man, if you have been unhappy at your job for awhile, would you start to look for other jobs and leave if you found a better situation, or continue to put up with a ****** situation and working for a raise that’s probably never coming?

With that said, #7s situation is a little more deeper then the rap on this board. It’s obvious that things are going on behind the scenes that we don’t know about except for Dee. Sometimes, things are a little more complicated then just “work on your craft”.

ok thats fair, but as a fan and an alum, if he wants to leave, see ya. kids quitting doesnt really help our situation. if diaz isnt here next year, these kids quitting wont make us any better. also, dee shouldn't be posting that stuff on here since it is sensitive information

Yeah, Manny just fabricated that entire story out of thin air and shared with the press. C'mon man.

Lingard has been on social media PUBLICLY saying that he is ready to go & healthy. If he would PUBLICLY say that he’s healthy, why would he not come out and say that he’s not healthy & that he wants to redshirt? If a redshirt is what Lingard really wanted to do I’m fairly certain that his Dad or Uncle would’ve shared that news or at least supported it.

Advertisement
Lingard has been on social media PUBLICLY saying that he is ready to go & healthy. If he would PUBLICLY say that he’s healthy, why would he not come out and say that he’s not healthy & that he wants to redshirt? If a redshirt is what Lingard really wanted to do I’m fairly certain that his Dad or Uncle would’ve shared that news or at least supported it.
So just to make sure I'm clear, your belief is that Lingard never spoke to Manny about redshirting, Manny decides to just invent that story up out of absolutely nothing, and then goes and shares those specific quotes about it with the media? All the while knowing the entire thing is a complete lie and the quotes he's dropping will be in that day's news news article? Yeah, that makes a lot of sense.

So just to make sure I'm clear, your belief is that Lingard never spoke to Manny about redshirting, Manny decides to just invent that story up out of absolutely nothing, and then goes and shares those specific quotes about it with the media? All the while knowing the entire thing is a complete lie and the quotes he's dropping will be in that day's news news article? Yeah, that makes a lot of sense.

Never once did I say that they never spoke.

Never once did I say that they never spoke.
So then you're saying they did speak about redshirting but just came away each misunderstanding the conversation? Lo didn't say he wanted to redshirt but Manny left the conversation with the understanding that's what he was requesting? Now I'm really confused.

Advertisement
So then you're saying they did speak about redshirting but just came away each misunderstanding the conversation? Lo didn't say he wanted to redshirt but Manny left the conversation with the understanding that's what he was requesting? Now I'm really confused.

I’m reading between the lines here and understanding that a conversation took place , the result just a variation of what was publicly said. My guess would be that playing time/return to the field was discussed and Manny “convinced” Lo that redshirting was the way to go. Hence the public statement that was not really an untruth.

Advertisement
Back