Enough is enough

To be fair, people have been questioning how good he was since we recruited him given his awful stats in HS. This isn't all revisionist history.

agreed but he was shanking short kicks and eps last year either. Also,apparently he isn’t shanking them in practice according to thereporters who were at practices. Either way every kicker on the team sucks but it isn’t why this team is 3-4. Don’t need to blame a kicker in a guy you’re favored by 3 scores. A lot went wrong including kicking

Advertisement
you Must have missed the last four miserable coaches. You act like this isnt something we’ve seen before.

diaz has no business, whatsoever, of being hired. He isn’t just inexperienced as a HC, he’s inexperienced as a coach period. As an LB coach he is terrible, hasn’t coached up anyone to the next level.

As a DC he was a flashy smoke and mirrors guy who never stopped a great offense in his whole career.

He never coached for a single championship team. He never played the game, and I’m certain kids don’t respect the teaching of a guy who has never worn a jersey.

When he put his name out there, Temple was the only school that called, and he wasn’t their first choice.

And so given all that, plus the worst football I personally have ever seen here, it’s obvious to conclude that this guy is out of his depth. Why is it so unfathomable that Manny is an awful coach?

It's a sad state of affairs we're in...

Every one of those statements stands on its own merit, unfortunately.

Thing is....Hightower DOESN'T Suck.....His Position Coach is 100% F-ing Trash...just like the rest of the staph....HUGE disservice this Trash Heap coaching staff is doing to these kids....only a F-ing Moron couldn't see this...
Harley plays way too much but our kids are not coached well. they got bullied by CMU and they have all regressed.

Advertisement
He missed several key kicks last year and was 4/10 in HS.

Not sure why anyone thought he was good. That said, I didn't think he'd end up being THIS much of a train wreck, but I thought he was god awful from the time we recruited him.
he missed kicks last year but he wasn’t this bad. Either way, we shouldn’t be relying on kickers agaisnt a **** gt team

Harley plays way too much but our kids are not coached well. they got bullied by CMU and they have all regressed.

our ol is soft and horrific. Harley is better than Hightower this year. I do like what we see out of Wiggins esp after how last year went. Idk what Thomas did to get suspended but hope it was worth it bc he’s the only dude along w Pope they can get separation

he missed kicks last year but he wasn’t this bad. Either way, we shouldn’t be relying on kickers agaisnt a **** gt team
Mediocre college kickers go 20/22 in high school all the time. He should never have been on the roster. Coaches' fault for taking him and for not addressing an inadequacy through more recruitment of kickers.

Advertisement
Mediocre college kickers go 20/22 in high school all the time. He should never have been on the roster. Coaches' fault for taking him and for not addressing an inadequacy through more recruitment of kickers.

the only good thing is that they’re getting the 21 kid whis rated 1st in the country. Need a transfer for next year

Knowing Baxa is a head case, he also should have called a third down play to make the FG as absolutely easy and thoughtless as possible. Run the ball to the middle of the field. Instead we throw a fade 35 yards across the field.

Advertisement
Lol. You sound like a groupie now.

I clearly am not privy to the inner workings and medical reports. I don’t claim to be. But I do utilize common sense, which isn’t so common anymore, clearly!

I’m glad you take manny for his word. And since you do, is this a rebuild or not? ...since he’s waffled on that now too. Can’t have it both ways.

If Lingard didn’t “feel right” Or wasn’t confident and 100% wanted said redshirt, then again, explain to me why he was loosening up, by himself, while pacing the sidelines to get in?

Common sense would tell you if Lingard wanted that redshirt so bad he would have hid his helmet and stayed his *** sitting on the bench rather than trying to catch a coach’s eye.
If Lingard was definitely redshirting because he’s injured, then he wouldn’t be in uniform. He’d have a jersey on with shorts. No pads. No helmet.

agreed but he was shanking short kicks and eps last year either. Also,apparently he isn’t shanking them in practice according to thereporters who were at practices. Either way every kicker on the team sucks but it isn’t why this team is 3-4. Don’t need to blame a kicker in a guy you’re favored by 3 scores. A lot went wrong including kicking
Agreed. But goes to show that you need to build depth at every position. That's on Manny too. His blaming the kicking is still a reflection on him.

Advertisement
Lol. You sound like a groupie now.

I clearly am not privy to the inner workings and medical reports. I don’t claim to be. But I do utilize common sense, which isn’t so common anymore, clearly!

I’m glad you take manny for his word. And since you do, is this a rebuild or not? ...since he’s waffled on that now too. Can’t have it both ways.

If Lingard didn’t “feel right” Or wasn’t confident and 100% wanted said redshirt, then again, explain to me why he was loosening up, by himself, while pacing the sidelines to get in?

Common sense would tell you if Lingard wanted that redshirt so bad he would have hid his helmet and stayed his *** sitting on the bench rather than trying to catch a coach’s eye.

he has 1 game to play if i'm not mistaken. Dallas went down and that left him as number 3 on the chart. If Cam gets hurt he's #2. So I see nothing odd about him dressing and being ready.

he has 1 game to play if i'm not mistaken. Dallas went down and that left him as number 3 on the chart. If Cam gets hurt he's #2. So I see nothing odd about him dressing and being ready.

think he’s got 2 left? I thought we only saw him twice but not sure. Mccloud haa 1 left

Advertisement
Back