Enough is enough

Advertisement
he has 1 game to play if i'm not mistaken. Dallas went down and that left him as number 3 on the chart. If Cam gets hurt he's #2. So I see nothing odd about him dressing and being ready.
Correct. Lots of players who are in line to redshirt dress out in case they are needed. Dont know why we are belaboring this point with everything else going on, but manny wouldnt just invent that story from scratch and then run and share it with the media.

If Lingard was definitely redshirting because he’s injured, then he wouldn’t be in uniform. He’d have a jersey on with shorts. No pads. No helmet.
Mccloud was dressed yesterday too. I was thinking the same thing about both and got kind of confused.

Advertisement
I wonder, was the brilliant double reverse at the nine actually intended to be a double reverse WR pass to the QB that was just poorly blocked? The TV announcers sure thought it was something other than a stunningly timed garden variety double reverse......

#fireDanPenos

So long if so and good luck.

Just take uncle with ya and maybe he can feel important there like he does here. .

My real feeling on this is twofold. Young men of today run from situations when they don't go their way. He should keep stepping up and make it so obvious that he needs to play more. When given the opportunity, you better seize it. He's done neither, but whatever.

Advertisement
@For_The_U you dont know football. This is the difference in good coaching and bad. Just look at wake compared to our guys.

Surrat in 7 games has 53 rec, 881 yards,and 9tds. Their other wr washington has 32 rec, 523 yards, and 7tds.

Miami top 2 wrs. Kj 27 rec, 324 yards, 4tds. Thomas 24 rec, 270 yards, 2 tds. And both are averaging career lows in ypc.

Thomas career high is only 35 catches. You have the elite offenses getting their top guys that in half of seasons. But lets act like thomas suck.

Advertisement
Somehow through all of the BS that is this season I have still managed to despise stubbs more than most of the other coaches on this staph. Dude has no clue. Somehow our WRs are scrub blockers now too. The same ones that were driving people out of bounds on a run to the opposite side of the field. Run while you can

Mccloud was dressed yesterday too. I was thinking the same thing about both and got kind of confused.
McCloud isn’t injured. McCloud made his situation clear—he wants to RS but if he’s absolutely needed then he won’t. I’ve never heard Lingard’s story from Lingard. Only thing I’ve heard Lingard say is a tweet that he deleted saying he was healthy and that he’d post a video of himself dunking to prove it.

That dude is playing in the nfl. Perfect fit with mahomes and reid. They will get the ball to open guys down field.
Talent brings nothing but POTENTIAL. From there you have to have dedication, work ethic, focus, heart. Ya'll can keep deflecting blame in every possible direction for JT4 all you want. To each their own. Me personally, I don't give a flying fvck how fast he was in high school. I've seen all I need to see to have my own personal take of Jeff's true colors, cemented by him completely giving up on that endzone int/drop last week and now being suspended this week. Kid doesn't have it. His "talent" alone won't be his ticket; nope, he'll be a shining example of the term "wasting one's talent".

Last edited:
Advertisement
McCloud isn’t injured. McCloud made his situation clear—he wants to RS but if he’s absolutely needed then he won’t. I’ve never heard Lingard’s story from Lingard. Only thing I’ve heard Lingard say is a tweet that he deleted saying he was healthy and that he’d post a video of himself dunking to prove it.
Zach still has 1 game left he can play in.

The next question is how does Shaq not knoW other positions since he’s been here 8 years? As thin as our lbs are they should all know multiple positions.

I mean it’s common for teams to have all their lbs to know multiple spots , same with wr’s. **** when my old *** was in hs we had to know every wr position, same with lb.
Too add, Shaq is very bright. Just by him being the Mike and calling the defense, you would think he knows the position lining up next to him

lol no one who is a real cane blame them for leaving? **** outta here. when'd you graduate from UM? kids quitting on the school is the same type of mentality we need to get rid of esp when we hire a new coach. too many quitters on this team that bolt the moment it doesnt go their way (hightower now, reed, williams last year, etc.). maybe work on your craft and attempt to get better the way pope did this year or even wiggins.

Miami’s incompetence has ruined a lot of kids careers over the past 15 years. Let’s be honest about it.

You say stay and perfect your craft... from who? What coach is helping them perfect their craft?

No one is improving, can you not see that? This staff doesn’t belong at this level.

Im not a hypocrite. I wouldn’t follow this staff into battle so I’m not going to expect a bunch of kids who actually have to do it to stick around.

@For_The_U you dont know football. This is the difference in good coaching and bad. Just look at wake compared to our guys.

Surrat in 7 games has 53 rec, 881 yards,and 9tds. Their other wr washington has 32 rec, 523 yards, and 7tds.

Miami top 2 wrs. Kj 27 rec, 324 yards, 4tds. Thomas 24 rec, 270 yards, 2 tds. And both are averaging career lows in ypc.

Thomas career high is only 35 catches. You have the elite offenses getting their top guys that in half of seasons. But lets act like thomas suck.
And then you drop the trite "you dont know football" line. LOL I've been watching football probably since you were in diapers.

Look, by all means keep blowing JT4 all you want. His "all world talent" is the greatest thing since sliced bread, its everyone and everything else's fault except his, if he were on another team he'd be at the Heisman ceremony, blah blah blah. You do you, bud... just dont forget to wipe his man juice off your chin when you're done.

Advertisement
Back