Enough is enough

Advertisement
Advertisement
Would Hightower stay if coaching changes made at end of season (unlikely in guessing)?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Remember when Hightower first came on the scene? Everyone was raving about his ability to go up and get the ball. He was expected to crack the rotation and contribute right away. I would have thought his progression would have continued and by now he would be a starter. Kind of surprised on how his career has gone so far. We could use a guy that uses his body and goes up and gets the ball.

Advertisement
Remember when Hightower first came on the scene? Everyone was raving about his ability to go up and get the ball. He was expected to crack the rotation and contribute right away. I would have thought his progression would have continued and by now he would be a starter. Kind of surprised on how his career has gone so far. We could use a guy that uses his body and goes up and gets the ball.
Instead we are running fades with Harley.

Every kid with a brain should be jumping ship.

The head nitwit of the most unqualified staff just threw the entire roster under the bus.

Get out of here and save your career.

RUN, YOU FOOLS.

I honestly don't know how the people in the athletics department are able to sleep at night. Maybe living in ignorant bliss does work. Who in the world allows an athletics director to continue to waste millions and millions of dollars on incompetence and keep your job? Good work if you can get it I guess.

Advertisement
Back