Enough is enough

Advertisement
No clue either way, but 7 is actually in games, so there has to be more than this....

Kosi can’t see anyone outside his first read. So if that’s not Hightower he doesn’t have a chance

Hightower is a long strider with leaping ability, he should be running go routes and fades, which Jarren struggles to throw so he won’t have much a chance there either.

Now it makes sense

Kosi can’t see anyone outside his first read. So if that’s not Hightower he doesn’t have a chance

Hightower is a long strider with leaping ability, he should be running go routes and fades, which Jarren struggles to throw so he won’t have much a chance there either.

Now it makes sense

So we are between grass is greener and realizing we don’t have the line to develop long plays and whether to stick it out here.

Advertisement
Every kid with a brain should be jumping ship.

The head nitwit of the most unqualified staff just threw the entire roster under the bus.

Get out of here and save your career.

RUN, YOU FOOLS.
I've always loved Miami since I started watching CF, but lets be real, its business decision time. Players dont get better at Miami. Miami cant get its best players the ball. Miami admin puts unqualified people in charge of young men in a violent sport. Hightower should really try to make it at Oklahoma though.

Yall keep making excuses for these players. They are good but there are no great players on this team. Like I said it’s on both. You want to just blame the coaches then do you

Agree it's on the coaches to get the most out of their players not the other way around. Brevin Jordan could be making Enos job so much easier but he's a ******* idiot.

Advertisement
Yall keep making excuses for these players. They are good but there are no great players on this team. Like I said it’s on both. You want to just blame the coaches then do you
Kj and thomas are averaging career lows in ypc. Jordan the best TE in the country only has 5 catches the last 2 games. I do blame players when its needed but in this case its more shìtty coaching.

Advertisement
Yea man. If you want to play in the league, get out of here. Just do us a favor, make it clear that Manny was the cause on the way out.

So we are between grass is greener and realizing we don’t have the line to develop long plays and whether to stick it out here.

You don’t need long plays to get your wrs open.

What you do need is a better scheme and to use them in ways that makes sense. Our route combinations are questionable most plays and our QBs do not process and usually only through to certain guys.

Skill players get in grooves when they get involved. When they don’t touch the ball they tend to fade into the background.

Advertisement
Remember when Hightower first came on the scene? Everyone was raving about his ability to go up and get the ball. He was expected to crack the rotation and contribute right away. I would have thought his progression would have continued and by now he would be a starter. Kind of surprised on how his career has gone so far. We could use a guy that uses his body and goes up and gets the ball.
Tell that to the shriner brigade

Advertisement
Back