Enough is enough

You see how he’s been getting caught in “lies” & “contradictions” all over the place on social media now. There’s quite a few reporters that are calling him out on it. He does stupid cliche coach speak so much that he forgets all of the bullsh*t that he’s said in the past.

Like what? What "lies and contradictions"? .... and you reading about it on Twitter or a message board doesn't qualify.

Advertisement
I wonder what the mood is inside the locker room. Is it just the offensive players or is Manny at risk of losing this team?
They are barely loosing close games so I really hope he can hold this team together.

I was underwhelmed with his offensive staff from the beginning and it was really disheartening when you confirmed it. I just don’t think the South Florida mentality meshes with the MAC/Big 10 type philosophy; too much process and conservative overthinking.

I think a west coast or Texas type OC would work because it’s more of a simple, let it fly approach. I’m not talking just about formations but the actual ‘let’s do everything to score now’ vs the ‘let’s set them up for something big later’ type of strategy.

The team has gotten worse and worse and worse.

First we kept it close with UF. A good team. Then we kept it close with UNC. A decent Coastal team. Then we kept it close and beat a MAC team. Then we kept it close and lost to Va tech a bad coastal team. Then we got lucky and beat a wounded UVA who clearly looked past us. Then we hit rock bottom losing to the worst P5 team in the country.

Advertisement

First we kept it close with UF. A good team. Then we kept it close with UNC. A decent Coastal team. Then we kept it close and beat a MAC team. Then we kept it close and lost to Va tech a bad coastal team. Then we got lucky and beat a wounded UVA who clearly looked past us. Then we hit rock bottom losing to the worst P5 team in the country.
You realize we aren’t even close to rock bottom right?

Loses to Pitt and FSU and the wheels will really fall off with transfers and decommits

This is true. I just meant we can't lose to a worse team than GT, since they don't exist. I guess if we lose to FIU that may possibly be worse.
I think this Georgia Tech team is the worst team to ever play major conference football. There were some Temple teams from the old Big East that were close, but they atleast had players at every position. Georgia Tech is rag tag team trying to transition from triple option to whatever the f*ck they are doing

Advertisement

So that last ones means we beat ourselves? Cause i believe we are the worst p5 team in the country

I think this Georgia Tech team is the worst team to ever play major conference football. There were some Temple teams from the old Big East that were close, but they atleast had players at every position. Georgia Tech is rag tag team trying to transition from triple option to whatever the f*ck they are doing

Losing to an FCS team and getting demolished by a G5 team is insane lol. I agree maybe the worst. However, Miami gives them a run for the money.

People complaining about no talent on the roster will soon have a legitimate argument...

these talented kids are leaving left and right and the way this staff recruits we will he at GT, VT, Duke levels of talent without their average at best coaching

we will he talentless with awful coaching... what a combination

Advertisement
I get the implication here is Manny, but at least last year how was he dictating playing time for the WRs? Please understand I am not attacking or questioning, just more curious to get a glimpse under the hood of the dysfunction.
Maybe he's insinuating Cooney

Advertisement
Their entire team is “transitioning”

This is true. I just meant we can't lose to a worse team than GT, since they don't exist. I guess if we lose to FIU that may possibly be worse.

WHEN we lose to FIU. It’s happening. Weird stadium, coming off two loses. Butch will have those boys playing like savages. We’ll barely show up. Expect fake punts, fake FGs, onside kicks and every trick they have up their sleeve. 17-14 FIU. And that will be when we finally, after 16 years, truly hit rock bottom.

Advertisement
Back