Enough is enough

What stats? 1) you need to play and get targets to put up stats at WR; 2) it’s not like Pope and Wiggins are lighting the world on fire; 3) it’s a relatively small sample size; 4) all three have had issues with drops.
And yet he can’t see the field while pope found a way. They’re not lighting the world on fire but they’ve produced what they have. Hightower hasn’t seen the field under two wr coaches now. Maybe it’s not all everyone else but himself

Advertisement
Got need for you, we’re ******* terrible. Could easily be 1-6 with our only win coming against Bethune. If you don’t think losing to FIU is possible, then you haven’t watched us play.

naw u havent watched FIU play. They are closer to bethune than u think

There are only so many reps to go around. Who was he going to take them from?

JT? Osborn? Pope?

Wiggins, like Hightower has had drop issues, but he compensates for that by being far more explosive.

He wanted more playing time, didn't get it, and took off. Happens every single day in college football.

It is what it is.

Advertisement
Ask Dan Enos...I’m Confident in Wiggins,Pope,Thomas,Harley,Osborn & Payton...good WR Coach & a good OC We ready....it ain’t the kids it’s coaching...

When you throw a guy a pass, and he drops it, how is that on coaching, considering that JV high school players all over America can catch basic passes?

When you throw a guy a pass, and he drops it, how is that on coaching, considering that JV high school players all over America can catch basic passes?
Help the kids catch the ball..you know it’s drills to help kids out..Andre Johnson drooped passes too remember that..what about Leonard Hank.....he got better at catching the ball during his college years...Maybe they need contacts.. problems with concentration.. it could be a combination of things..the kids **** sure was catching the ball in HS & at camps to get recruited by top programs....everybody ain’t gonna be a Reggie Wayne ok..some kids need development you know...

Help the kids catch the ball..you know it’s drills to help kids out..Andre Johnson drooped passes too remember that..what about Leonard Hank.....he got better at catching the ball during his college years...Maybe they need contacts.. problems with concentration.. it could be a combination of things..the kids **** sure was catching the ball in HS & at camps to get recruited by top programs....everybody ain’t gonna be a Reggie Wayne ok..some kids need development you know...

Didn’t Andre get LASIK?

Advertisement
ok u have inside info? popes getting playing time and has shown his promise. i hope he stays. i can tell you hope that every kid leaves UM so you can enjoy complaining how the coaching sucks when the next guy is hired. better hope everyone stays for the next coach to be successful.
You'd be wrong. My hope is the coaching improves and we do better than the crap fest that we are currently watching. You'd think after seeing the three previous regimes that canes fans would realize poor coaching when they see it. While I want us to do well, I can't blame these kids when they say to heck with this and decide to move on. It's a clown show.

You'd be wrong. My hope is the coaching improves and we do better than the crap fest that we are currently watching. You'd think after seeing the three previous regimes that canes fans would realize poor coaching when they see it. While I want us to do well, I can't blame these kids when they say to heck with this and decide to move on. It's a clown show.

coaching sucks but I’m selfish and I care about this team and school first. If they’re not a cane, they become the opponent. Hightower is gone and good for him,except I won’t be saying good luck or good on him. He dipped and he’s a person I won’t root for bc I don’t root for Arizona state. Either way, the coaching won’t get better w this staff at this point but I hope the next guy has enough to win

So in high school he was catching the ball, but now he can't see or can't concentrate?

Don't we make enough excuses for kids already?

Advertisement
Brian will ball out at ASU or wherever he ends up. It is very difficult to perform when your reps are so limited and you are not used in a manner that relates well to your talent. He is a big physical WR. He should have been a premium red zone target, specifically on fades.

And yet he can’t see the field while pope found a way. They’re not lighting the world on fire but they’ve produced what they have. Hightower hasn’t seen the field under two wr coaches now. Maybe it’s not all everyone else but himself
Fair point and could be, but Wiggins has continued to drop the ball. If you want to talk about culture and accountability, then you sit him and play the next guy. If he drops it then I don’t know.

Advertisement
coaching sucks but I’m selfish and I care about this team and school first. If they’re not a cane, they become the opponent. Hightower is gone and good for him,except I won’t be saying good luck or good on him. He dipped and he’s a person I won’t root for bc I don’t root for Arizona state. Either way, the coaching won’t get better w this staff at this point but I hope the next guy has enough to win

Let me be clear, I'm a lifelong Canes fan that wants to see us do well. I am in no way rooting for kids to do well elsewhere. I'm just saying that I understand why. This is a business for them. If my head honcho sucks and I don't have any faith in him being able to lead my company, I'm looking for another job. Same applies here. HOPEFULLY, we get this thing turned around before it truly becomes a rebuilding job.

Fair point and could be, but Wiggins has continued to drop the ball. If you want to talk about culture and accountability, then you sit him and play the next guy. If he drops it then I don’t know.

hightower did get his chances early on and didnt produce. dont know the number of snaps obviously, but i did see wiggins make more plays with the ball so far this year. at the end of the day, it doesnt matter. BH is gone. he isnt a cane and wont be one ever again. wiggins is and i hope he continues to improve.

So in high school he was catching the ball, but now he can't see or can't concentrate?

Don't we make enough excuses for kids already?
Nobody making excuses for the players..it’s about helping the players to become better Football players...it’s about player development...something Miami fans & coaches don’t know a thing about..SMH...

Nobody making excuses for the players..it’s about helping the players to become better Football players...it’s about player development...something Miami fans & coaches don’t know a thing about..SMH...

Right, none of us knows anything about sports. We get it.

Just wondering why receivers at places like Wyoming and Rice can catch passes.

Advertisement
Back