Enos Already Testing the QBs

Nice gesture by N'Kosi.

I know he fvcked up last season, but the grown-ups that were suppose to show leadership and be the model for behavior were way worse. No accountability, nepotism, stubbornness and overall incompetence.
Hope he can put it together here or somewhere else. I'm probably being a prisioner of the good times - FIU, UNC and FSU -, but hope he can put it behind him and compete hard for the QB1 spot. There's no way a QB should get worse as the season progress.

Also, he's stilll running the one clap offense. BURN IT WITH FIRE, GODDAMMIT.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
I agree would never live there but we did visit in our RV on 40 alot. They had a great BBQ joint right on 40 we'd go out of our way to visit that place. I think it closed down a few years back.
Santos is alive and well... Plan on going there sometime soon to go ride.... There's tons of vids on youtube of the trails there...They're adding more to it all the time...

I am skeptical that N'Kosi will be any good. But then again, he had Jon Richt as his QB coach - the worst position coach in UM coach.

With actually competent coaching, he might actually realize any potential he still has...

Advertisement
papers.gif

The test results are in

Nice gesture by N'Kosi.

I know he fvcked up last season, but the grown-ups that were suppose to show leadership and be the model for behavior were way worse. No accountability, nepotism, stubbornness and overall incompetence.
Hope he can put it together here or somewhere else. I'm probably being a prisioner of the good times - FIU, UNC and FSU -, but hope he can put it behind him and compete hard for the QB1 spot. There's no way a QB should get worse as the season progress.

Also, he's stilll running the one clap offense. BURN IT WITH FIRE, GODDAMMIT.

Kid has better hands than Cager

Bottom line
May the BEST man win!
If it’s Perry great
If it’s Martell great
If it’s Williams great

I don’t give a flip I just want GOOD QB PLAY!!!!
It’s been 15+ years

Which is an indictment on coaching seeing that good coordinators turn compentence into good Qb play consistently!

Hoping Enos is the real deal

Advertisement
You started popping off. I know you probably on your period but keep that shît to yourself. Don't let this internet shît fool you. You can get the hands or your face blown off.
Jesus Christ our fan base is an embarrassment.

Advertisement
Writing N'kosi off is a huge mistake. He may not end up being QB1 next year, but thinking he is just going to fade in the wind, is pre-ejaculatory.

This is the other side of the “Kosi da Gawww” coin when people were swearing he’s going to be the starting quarterback as a true freshman. The tail side of the coin is “Kosi the fūckup that will never make it”

It’s all part of the same stupidity.

The guy has arm talent and he’s a good athlete. Is he a head case? Maybe yes maybe no. Is he enough of a head case to prevent him from being a starting D1 college quarterback? Maybe no maybe yes. Is it possible for him to mature? It sure is.

But it’s ridiculous to count him out before we’ve even had one spring practice yet. People are just stupid here. They just go with whichever way the wind is blowing.

Advertisement
This is the other side of the “Kosi da Gawww” coin when people were swearing he’s going to be the starting quarterback as a true freshman. The tail side of the coin is “Kosi the fūckup that will never make it”

It’s all part of the same stupidity.

The guy has arm talent and he’s a good athlete. Is he a head case? Maybe yes maybe no. Is he enough of a head case to prevent him from being a starting D1 college quarterback? Maybe no maybe yes. Is it possible for him to mature? It sure is.

But it’s ridiculous to count him out before we’ve even had one spring practice yet. People are just stupid here. They just go with whichever way the wind is blowing.
I hope he cleans his act
Up and shows some maturity
But as of now my
Bet is dude does
Not make it
Through the year

Disclaimer: I hope Tate Martell is the ****. But I’d be even happier if Nkosi or J Williams did this! Just watch...

Advertisement
Back