Advertisement
Lol
When on I phone sometimes thumb hits return
Versus space bar
My
Bad
Bro👍

No problem.

I think you’d do well on a Japanese fan site.

There’s one guy I know that is a big canes fan in Nippon, he’s an American living there. I forgot what his name is. I think he used to be a tennis player for the U.

Advertisement
Don't know about the one on 40, but the one right off 27 going east just opened back up.

I just asked my wife, she thinks it was Jakes in the Forest on Rt 40. They had the smokers right on the side of the building. Came out after dark one night, we parked right next to a dumpster, a 350lb black bear jumped out scared the living crap out of us. The locals there said it was a tagged bear and never hurt anyone. Never been that close to a bear that size that wasn't behind a fence. When it jumped out the entire dumpster went flying backwards.

Santos is alive and well... Plan on going there sometime soon to go ride.... There's tons of vids on youtube of the trails there...They're adding more to it all the time...

The BBQ place was something like Jakes in the forest. We use to stay at Wild Frontier campground, not a bad place right on the river. I enjoyed the entire area.

Advertisement
What a novel approach for the QB’s....Being asked to understand coverages.Wonder If Jon Jon will be attending the classes...🤣

I just asked my wife, she thinks it was Jakes in the Forest on Rt 40. They had the smokers right on the side of the building. Came out after dark one night, we parked right next to a dumpster, a 350lb black bear jumped out scared the living crap out of us. The locals there said it was a tagged bear and never hurt anyone. Never been that close to a bear that size that wasn't behind a fence. When it jumped out the entire dumpster went flying backwards.

Bears be bad mothers. There is a reason why they are always chained down or to the little bike inside the cage, while lions and tigers are just told the stay put on some stand.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The BBQ place was something like Jakes in the forest. We use to stay at Wild Frontier campground, not a bad place right on the river. I enjoyed the entire area.
Ahhh gotcha... I think I thought you meant Santos was closed... LOL ... My bad...

That was the best game of his career. He regressed into straight garbage after being coached by the Richts

Seriously... 20-29 2tds and a pic and look at the highlights from him, it is insane. I wonder if Richts tried to change his throwing style so much that it screwed everything else up.

Advertisement
Back