Enos Already Testing the QBs

Advertisement
Does Enos have a color blind test? Way to many passes thrown directly into the hands of players wearing the other teams colors last year.

I thought we were off Yeehaw, but you are right, the 75 is the Highway from Atlanta to Florida. The 75 splits off from the 85 around downtown and takes you to Florida....

We were on the 75..........

That town was scary.

People were real angry about the economy, Miami, foreigners and people of different cultures..... Listening to other tables really opened our eyes. A lot of people are being "left behind" in this economy.
Bro stop lying you don’t know a **** thing about my city you idiots on here trying to bash this kid but won’t accept that he’s just that a kid that has to grow up but he’s no different than any other 17 year old kid who isn’t used to being watched and studied by computer thugs like yourself

Advertisement
Berrios saved our ****s in so many situations.

Also Herndon had some huge catches for us too in the big wins against VT and ND and gave us some really nice mismatches.

Losing both of those guys really did hurt us last season. Even more than I initially thought it would.
Great point, I agree

Advertisement
Back