Enos Already Testing the QBs

Advertisement
I really hope that's true because the success or failure of this season is squarely on the shoulders one QB I have zero confidence in and another who looks to be very talented but has his own question marks.

Advertisement
I just listened to the Orange Bowl Boy’s podcast and one of them said Enos is passing out tests that gauge each quarterbacks’ understanding of different coverages, etc.

If true, let the competition begin!
Not only the competition, but this is where the much needed Learning begins.

Advertisement
9b4c5146e6cd2feeaa2067cb08cd0987076663267b84f939f51e29e2b966bdd4.jpg

I really hope that's true because the success or failure of this season is squarely on the shoulders one QB I have zero confidence in and another who looks to be very talented but has his own question marks.

It's a team effort.

Yes, slingers are important, but the team succeeds/fails together.

It's a team effort.

Yes, slingers are important, but the team succeeds/fails together.

It's the single most important position on any team in any sport.

Yes, if you want to split hairs, you're correct. If a great QB went out and tried to play 1 on 11, he'd fail. But it's the most important position there is. If your QB is useless, your team is going to suck 99.999% of the time. And if he's great, he can elevate everyone around him who may not be equivalent. Miami will continue to be **** on toast unless one of these kids emerges as a really solid player. They're nowhere near good enough around the QB position to mask his deficiencies.

Advertisement
It's the single most important position on any team in any sport.

Yes, if you want to split hairs, you're correct. If a great QB went out and tried to play 1 on 11, he'd fail. But it's the most important position there is. If your QB is useless, your team is going to suck 99.999% of the time. And if he's great, he can elevate everyone around him who may not be equivalent. Miami will continue to be **** on toast unless one of these kids emerges as a really solid player. They're nowhere near good enough around the QB position to mask his deficiencies.

The Steve Young Tampa Bay Buccaneers say hi.

Also waving are the Trent Dilfer Baltimore Ravens.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back