Enos Already Testing the QBs

It was 3 to 4 years ago.... It would be the first exit on the 75 coming from Atlanta, GA.

[I thought it was Yeehaw Junction because its name seemed more apropos of the surrounding area, but posters are correct, it was the 75.]

Am not a big fan of the South. I love beaches, "vaca frita" and deep sea fishing. The "Country" is my idea of purgatory, but different strokes for different folks....

Thats 40. Sketchy as fugg..

Advertisement
sure will beat having a QB coach that has his guys do gassers, tackling and fumble recovering drills, in-between just throwing at the crossbar, for the most part

I'll just leave it at that

That unit will really be getting some collegiate level coaching for the first time in their careers at Miami. I'm excited for them. Some will thrive, others will shrivel up

Let it be

Real talk, Steve

Advertisement
There is zero chance we could live in a city with a median household income of $28,000......................

Miami has a fair amount of abject poverty as well and has a median household income of $67,000

Am sure things are real cheap....... No one wants to live there. We could live in a trailer park in LA and save a ton of money, but opt for an apartment by the beach......................

I can see you're a kid not an adult Trying to compare Miami to Tus. There are many more million and billionaires in Miami to raise that to 67k, but at the bottom there are many living on less than 20k, less than 15k. So you're paying for someone's retirement good choice, lol. One day you will wake up and say wow I wasted so much money paying rent. I bought my first little 800 sqft house in Pompano Beach @ 26 when I retired on my own dime. If I had to chose a trailer park over an apt to save money when I was young I would have done it but that's just me. It pays off later in life. We were over @ Pismo beach on the beach for two weeks in Aug. While we had a great time going to all of the beaches and restaurants in that area, Florida and Alabama beaches stomps all of them.

Ocala has Santos MTB park....Good trails to ride there...... But no I wouldn't live in Ocala

Like a majority or rural Florida, there's no real economy in Ocala outside of horse farms. A lot of the residents there are retirees who got tired of the rat race and wanted to retire in the country side where they could purchase a large lot for relatively cheap and keep horses or other types of farm animals.

this pretty much or doctors paid a ton of money to move there and practice

Advertisement
LOL...my experience in Ocala was sorta like yours. Me and my family stopped at some fast food joint over there, and as we were leaving getting on I-10, a car full of what looked like teenagers were yelling f uck the U and throwing up middle fingers. Last time I ever stopped in that dump.

Well, Ocala is gator territory, so not surprising.

I just listened to the Orange Bowl Boy’s podcast and one of them said Enos is passing out tests that gauge each quarterbacks’ understanding of different coverages, etc.

If true, let the competition begin!
only coverage Kosi knows is the local media one over his social media. Only coverage Cade knows is the insurance co-pay for "medicinal marijuana"...it's between Martell and Williams

The blatant racism is hardly confined to that one area of the state though. I lived in Orlando, which is a fairly large and diverse city and you'd still hear the N bomb bandied about in certain places.

I got stopped in a work zone about 30 years ago, somewhere around Ocala by two big white roid monkeys. They said it was because I was going 5mph to fast. The real reason was we had a Broward Lic plate and of course everyone from down south is a drug dealer. We were on our way to the GA mountains, they told me if you let us check your car for drugs we'll give you a 100 dollar fine, if not 365 dollars.

Me being a **** F bomb after F bomb came out, my wife was begging me to stop so I didn't go to jail and wreck our vacation. Finally I let them check with me right in their face making sure they didn't plant ****. I told them the only way I'm letting you look in my car is if I can watch you to make sure you ******** don't plant anything. Not sure about the racist stuff I just think many of them are ********.

Advertisement
Ocala has Santos MTB park....Good trails to ride there...... But no I wouldn't live in Ocala

I agree would never live there but we did visit in our RV on 40 alot. They had a great BBQ joint right on 40 we'd go out of our way to visit that place. I think it closed down a few years back.

Kosi in trouble
EmotionalBeautifulBass-small.gif

Advertisement
I agree would never live there but we did visit in our RV on 40 alot. They had a great BBQ joint right on 40 we'd go out of our way to visit that place. I think it closed down a few years back.
Don't know about the one on 40, but the one right off 27 going east just opened back up.

Advertisement
Back