Elijah Moore commits to Georgia

was watchign his videos on the opening and him and ahmon sta ra looked to be the best route runners in those videos,

Agreed. Those two stood out. Still Thornton, Austin and Marshall are takes before Moore and I really like Moore.

This is money^ Thornton and Austin are better takes than Moore. I like Moore as a prospect as well, but I love Thornton. Marshall is a take no matter how many WRs we have. If Pope, Wiggins, Hightower and Thornton are in this class and Marshall wants in, CMR should take 5.

Advertisement
Brock is like one of the old time fighters form the 1930s that gets knocked down 100 times and still gets up to take a beating. LOL.
Just throw in the towel.

I just don't even understand anymore.... I try to help out and post any relevant news about our canes but I still get sh*tted on for trying to do that. At the end of the day we all canes man, I shouldn't have to defend myself from a barrage of attacks on a CANES website every post.... I'm just trying to be a regular poster around here and not be the end of every corny joke... they don't hurt but the sh*t is annoying man you see what I'm saying?
[MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION], when you're done getting your *** pounded into the ground in this thread you are welcome to participate in and enjoy the sanctuary of the Gator Tears thread. Not only do we offer a supportive environment for all good Canes who properly participate but I think your Twitter spy skills could come in handy.

You're a kind soul.

Brock get's attacked a lot by people who want to pick on somebody but are afraid to mess with somebody who might get defended by others. But just when I'm about to jump in and defend him, he turns around and does something ridiculous. I believe somebody said "immature", and I think that fits. You've got to ask yourself what's up with a guy who stands out as immature in this cesspool of immaturity. Whatever, he seems to hate the gaytors so he can't be that bad.

Advertisement
I'm a big fan of Thornton cause of his speed and potential, but Moore just seems so polished and another one of those south Florida dudes that you ask about and nobody wants to cover and coaches hate to plan for. Can't wait to see both of these guys' senior season. I hope we don't regret not taking him. Since Pete said the staff is not high on him. Just don't see any other big bodied receivers (that we know of) that seem to want in so why not take one of the best in Sofia. Thornton seems all lizzard anyway and now with possible ineligible coming down you know they're gonna clamp down on what they have committed.

Hate that this kid is gonna end up elsewhere for no other reason than his size...kid had been uncoverable at every camp he's been at.....wrong place wrong time I guess you can say.

Hate that this kid is gonna end up elsewhere for no other reason than his size...kid had been uncoverable at every camp he's been at.....wrong place wrong time I guess you can say.

If not for Harley and Jeff Thomas last year he would be signing with Miami tomorrow

Advertisement
Moore will DOMINATE in college -- 20/20 hindsight will say coaching staff was wrong not to press harder for him. Bank on it

We got to be careful to not load up the team with a bunch of midget WR's. We got four already. DJ, Mullins and Thomas are 5'10" and Harley is 5'9". That being said, we got a really good haul of lengthly WR's for 2018 right now. I like him a lot, I just think he is just of the fringe. If he was 6' tall and not 5'9", they would have taken him. They still may go after him late as they try to fill out all the spots. Attrition is helping this cause.

Advertisement
Moore will DOMINATE in college -- 20/20 hindsight will say coaching staff was wrong not to press harder for him. Bank on it

He probably will, but will he be better than Harley or Thomas?

I'd put even money that he will be better than one and take odds that he's more productive than both.
BUT I kind of understand that the type of WR he is is already on the team. It's not a high probability that a team will have multiple guys very productive all under 6 foot. It's also a probability that even if he is more productive than Harley and/or Thomas that his production wouldnt be the same here having to share/split with both of them.

I'll make the mistake of looking at his production and just assuming that he'd get the same number of targets and yards here. With the WRs we have plus the TEs coming in next year and adding Lingard there is only one ball.

Last edited:

I'd put even money that he will be better than one and take odds that he's more productive than both.
BUT I kind of understand that the type of WR he is is already on the team. It's not a high probability that a team will have multiple guys very productive all under 6 foot. It's also a probability that even if he is more productive than Harley and/or Thomas that his production wouldnt be the same here having to share/split with both of them.

I'll make the mistake of looking at his production and just assuming that he'd get the same number of targets and yards here. With the WRs we have plus the TEs coming in next year and adding Lingard there is only one ball.

9 catches and 42 yards last year and he's going to be more productive in college than Harley and Thomas?

9 catches and 42 yards last year and he's going to be more productive in college than Harley and Thomas?

Mike Harley's junior year: 11 catches...so what's your point?

Advertisement

How much do you want to put on it?

Moore will be a stud.

We just don't have room for him it seems.

I like what we have in Thomas, Harley, and Deejay

Love Pope. Like Wiggins. Can't shake the feeling that 2 of the best 3 SoFla WRs are getting away from us this year with Austin & Moore. And it will really, really suck seeing Moore and Austin go play at places like Notre Dame, Bama/UGA, etc. Hate it.

Love Pope. Like Wiggins. Can't shake the feeling that 2 of the best 3 SoFla WRs are getting away from us this year with Austin & Moore. And it will really, really suck seeing Moore and Austin go play at places like Notre Dame, Bama/UGA, etc. Hate it.

That's a product of being located in South Florida though.

You can't take all of the talented guys.

Sometimes guys with talent aren't the right fits also.

Advertisement
Back