Elijah Moore commits to Georgia

Brock is like one of the old time fighters form the 1930s that gets knocked down 100 times and still gets up to take a beating. LOL.
Just throw in the towel.

I just don't even understand anymore.... I try to help out and post any relevant news about our canes but I still get sh*tted on for trying to do that. At the end of the day we all canes man, I shouldn't have to defend myself from a barrage of attacks on a CANES website every post.... I'm just trying to be a regular poster around here and not be the end of every corny joke... they don't hurt but the sh*t is annoying man you see what I'm saying?

Advertisement
If you are going to make me be the voice of reason here . . . might be time to lock the thread . . .

Advertisement
Surprised that someone of his caliber doesnt have more, higher quality offers.

Brock is like one of the old time fighters form the 1930s that gets knocked down 100 times and still gets up to take a beating. LOL.
Just throw in the towel.

I just don't even understand anymore.... I try to help out and post any relevant news about our canes but I still get sh*tted on for trying to do that. At the end of the day we all canes man, I shouldn't have to defend myself from a barrage of attacks on a CANES website every post.... I'm just trying to be a regular poster around here and not be the end of every corny joke... they don't hurt but the sh*t is annoying man you see what I'm saying?

I'm not going to feel sorry for you. You know exactly why you've earned the rep that you have. It's one thing when you have one or two posters attack you, it happens. But the general consensus on this board is that you're irrational and immature. The fact that our mods don't stick up for you (where it's their job to moderate) is very telling. Instead of blaming everyone else, look at yourself for a second. Might have something to do with your overuse of some terms like "bruh stfu you drunk af lol" or "it's a message board bru lol".

Foh Broke, you all wobbly AF, and going down for the count, bruh

IMG_4412.jpg

Advertisement
Just throw in the towel.

I'm not going to feel sorry for you. You know exactly why you've earned the rep that you have. It's one thing when you have one or two posters attack you, it happens. But the general consensus on this board is that you're irrational and immature. The fact that our mods don't stick up for you (where it's their job to moderate) is very telling. Instead of blaming everyone else, look at yourself for a second. Might have something to do with your overuse of some terms like "bruh stfu you drunk af lol" or "it's a message board bru lol".

I have no idea who Brock is personally, and although he may say some silly **** (as do I), he contributes with material and articles that we would find at this price anywhere. Clown...sure. But gives some content. Enough already.

Just throw in the towel.

[MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION], when you're done getting your *** pounded into the ground in this thread you are welcome to participate in and enjoy the sanctuary of the Gator Tears thread. Not only do we offer a supportive environment for all good Canes who properly participate but I think your Twitter spy skills could come in handy.

Not a take

plz explain why, kid looked really solid imo... we still setting our sights on something bigger??

Pretty simple if you follow the Canes. We have 3 stud receivers in the 2018 class. We are holding a spot for a 4th but it must be a top dog......Thornton, Marshall, Austin maybe another one not made public. Moore is not a take cause we already have 2 guys that are tiny with his skill set...Thomas and Harley.

getting that 4th big time WR would be nice but there is never any guarantees and i guess im one of the guys that likes Moore more than others... i think hes still maturing on the field and hasnt shown he his best, not at all... i do have some concerns with him but i do with all WRs usually to some degree, its a position that requires improvement year by year at that age or u will be left in the dust... there are more pressing needs in my mind but i guess i just really like what Moore has to offer... either way we are gonna be getting ourselves some QUALITY WRs coming in... THE U!!!

Advertisement
If Moore is coming to Paradise, he is not going to commit to anyone before then.

Advertisement
Just throw in the towel.

I'm figuring it's 7.6 posts a day over 6.5 years deserves an "A" for effort (figuring 8 hrs of sleep). Rudyesque.

Advertisement
Back