Elijah Moore commits to Georgia

Advertisement
This board loves crying over dime a dozen fb players like Elijah Moore and Kevin Austin jr. If Elijah Moore was another Jeff Thomas or Mike Harley he would be in this class. Every WR we have currently committed is better than the wrs you all bxtch about daily on this board.

I want Moore in this class...despite that he's vertically challenged. Thornton may flip but that's unlikely given Randy's relationship with the coaching staff at BTW. Plus, Thornton may look better on paper but Moore has performed much better when the band is playing and the lights are on...he's done it at very competitive stage...7 vs 7, opening and camp events and, most importantly, actual football games. Kid is a baller.

Advertisement
Moore will DOMINATE in college -- 20/20 hindsight will say coaching staff was wrong not to press harder for him. Bank on it

He probably will, but will he be better than Harley or Thomas?

I'd put even money that he will be better than one and take odds that he's more productive than both.
BUT I kind of understand that the type of WR he is is already on the team. It's not a high probability that a team will have multiple guys very productive all under 6 foot. It's also a probability that even if he is more productive than Harley and/or Thomas that his production wouldnt be the same here having to share/split with both of them.

I'll make the mistake of looking at his production and just assuming that he'd get the same number of targets and yards here. With the WRs we have plus the TEs coming in next year and adding Lingard there is only one ball.

9 catches and 42 yards last year and he's going to be more productive in college than Harley and Thomas?

So are we ignoring his Sophomore year when he had 88 catches for 1200 yards? And he did that while being his team's only real weapon, so he got all the defense's attention.

We won't miss him, but he's way better than Harley. Way more polished WR.

i hope these morons keep quoting his junior year stats like it means something. meanwhile, we'll watch that argument disappear over the next couple months

[TWEET]898334700581801984[/TWEET]

and then what will they say?

This board loves crying over dime a dozen fb players like Elijah Moore and Kevin Austin jr. If Elijah Moore was another Jeff Thomas or Mike Harley he would be in this class. Every WR we have currently committed is better than the wrs you all bxtch about daily on this board.

Lol the board was crying for Harley all of last year then the staff finally realized they wanted him..so they want the same thing to happen with Moore this year, what's the problem with that?

Advertisement
Wasn't someone from the Moore clan on video trashing UM a few months ago? I don't remember the specifics.

Count me in as a guy who thinks he can play and would be an asset here. I don't need every WR to be 6'4 like some of the faqqy size queens on here. If he can get open and catch the football against good competition, then what else do you want?

Wasn't someone from the Moore clan on video trashing UM a few months ago? I don't remember the specifics.

Count me in as a guy who thinks he can play and would be an asset here. I don't need every WR to be 6'4 like some of the faqqy size queens on here. If he can get open and catch the football against good competition, then what else do you want?

Him to get open, catch the ball, and be tall.

Yeah, the kid with offers from Miami, Bama, Georgia, LSU, Michigan, Ohio State and the likes isn't better than the kid who almost headed to mighty West Virginia.

You're out of your **** mind. (as usual)

LOL @ him being a dime-a-dozen football player. You get dumber with every post bruh.

Advertisement
Moore will DOMINATE in college -- 20/20 hindsight will say coaching staff was wrong not to press harder for him. Bank on it

I'd put even money that he will be better than one and take odds that he's more productive than both.
BUT I kind of understand that the type of WR he is is already on the team. It's not a high probability that a team will have multiple guys very productive all under 6 foot. It's also a probability that even if he is more productive than Harley and/or Thomas that his production wouldnt be the same here having to share/split with both of them.

I'll make the mistake of looking at his production and just assuming that he'd get the same number of targets and yards here. With the WRs we have plus the TEs coming in next year and adding Lingard there is only one ball.
Post more often.

Advertisement
In 2018 we took Mark Pope (bust), Dee Wiggins (lmao), Marquez Ezzard (hot trash) and Brian Hightower (garbage.) Our receiver evals as of recent have been atrocious.

I think Likens has us on the right track though.
Moore was here creating seperation like Iverson crossing kids over and we took guys that didn't create seperation. Only in Miami where we do dumb **** for 15 years.

Moore was here creating seperation like Iverson crossing kids over and we took guys that didn't create seperation. Only in Miami where we do dumb **** for 15 years.
Like I been saying, if you don’t know (in detail) what you’re looking for in recruits - and how to assess them — well, you prolly won’t get the ones you need.

Advertisement
Back