Elijah Moore commits to Georgia

Advertisement
I love our WR class.. But adding Elijah Moore would have been amazing. The idea that we have other guys who do the same thing doesn't matter to me. You add studs regardless. I know for a fact if we signed this guy the board would have lost it. Adding him to our WR corps to me tops it out as one of the best in the country hands down. Just too many playmakers. Wish him the best though.

wish we would of added him . We have the numbers and I'm sure we will have around 5 to 10 more kids leave by the time they enroll

Good luck to him. Unfortunate timing for him as this just was not the year we could take a wr like him. Hopefully he lights up UF annually.

Advertisement
This board is so in love with Elijah Moore they've forgotten how good Mark Pope is.

The thing you all keep missing is, there's not one single thing that Moore can do that Pope can't already do.

That's the point, it's not so much that it's just his height, but it's the fact he's not better than any of the guys we already have & he doesn't have more upside than anybody else we're already after.

Yall turned the kid into Odell Beckham, but he's not there yet, we got 2 of the best WR's in South Fla & could possibly add a 3rd (in South FLa) if we decide to flip Thorton.

Plus, the fact we have a beast like Hightower is a huge step up for our program, you think in the past we could land an OOS 4-star IMG kid like him?

People sleep on him because he doesn't do 47 juke moves before he runs his routes in camps, but that boy is a NFL WR in the making, extremely smooth route runner, great hands, gets in and out of breaks with ease & has a great catch radius.

We're not losing anything by Austin & Moore going elsewhere, because of who we already got.

The 4 best WR's in the nation, not by website rankings but by eye test to me, Justin Shorter (AJ Green 2.0), Amon-Ra St.Brown, Terrace Marshall & Mark Pope.

This isn't like losing Jeudy, so why lament over Moore & Austin etc, we literally got one of the 5 best WR's in the Nation lol

This is right on the money and something I harp on to people. All the flashy camp, 7v7, 1v1s have become way overblown. Hightower is a beast.

Knew it was just a matter of time before corch macho started blowing Moore.

LOL. Every time. No one is saying the kid isn't talented, just that we are already loaded at WR and he isn't really better than most guys on roster or the three 2018 guys we have committed. Wiggins may be raw, but he has huge potential and a higher ceiling than Moore IMO due to size. Would rather add that big body and potential and coach him up than add our 50th slot receiver.

And honestly even with all that being said, I like Moore and would take him as a 4th WR, and I wouldn't be surprised if we make a late run at him if he has a huge senior season at STA. If that ends up being the case, I foresee that playing out eerily similarly to Harley's recruitment last cycle.

Last edited:
Advertisement
you take him...why? When the time comes we will see we have more ships available than originally thought.

And you take studs at such an impact position like WR... competition, declaring early for the draft, injuries, transfers-basically shlt happens! Load em up.

Also, ironic its UGA...anyone remember Isaiah Mckenzie? 4 star out of American Heritage. He did very well, apparently wasnt a take by UM...now in the NFL. sigh

Last edited:
Knew it was just a matter of time before corch macho started blowing Moore.

LOL. Every time. No one is saying the kid isn't talented, just that we are already loaded at WR and he isn't really better than most guys on roster or the three 2018 guys we have committed. Wiggins may be raw, but he has huge potential and a higher ceiling than Moore IMO due to size. Would rather add that big body and potential and coach him up than add our 50th slot receiver.

And honestly even with all that being said, I like Moore and would take him as a 4th WR, and I wouldn't be surprised if we make a late run at him if he has a huge senior season at STA. If that ends up being the case, I foresee that playing out eerily similarly to Harley's recruitment last cycle.

Which...if you two b!tches read my post...is exactly what I said.

Advertisement
Moore has a lot in common with Harley, from stats to their stats, style of play and size.

It's too bad this class is so loaded , and the staff doesn't want any more small guys after last class.

But you can't get them all.

Buddy is not Harley! The disrespect.....
dude is slow. I don't know why y'all even like this guy

Last year at this time there was a lot of y'all saying the same thing about Harley lol. Too small , stats were meh, not even the best wr on his own team and only a three star.It's not disrespecting Harley , it's people like you disrespecting Moore.

Ask anyone that's seen Moore in person or camp scene and they'll tell you he's unreal . Elite route running and quickness.

The Harley legend status is funny especially the way he was talked about a year ago. I was having the same debate for him last year that I'm having for Moore now.

Funny thing is if Moore was Harley last year and vice /versa Harley would be in the same position this class as Moore. And this is a far superior class.

Any other year he's a definite take.

That's the funny ****...

These tards used to say the same exact things about Harley when it was thought that he was heading elsewhere. Now that he's at Miami it's a different story.

It's always the same story on the recruiting board.
Kid comes here = stud
Kid goes elsewhere = he wasn't that good anyway

I was kinda LOL'ing about this while watching Juedy rape Bama's DB's in their spring game.

I wanted Jeudy bigtime. Not as high on X Williams, so don't really care he's headed there except that he and Jobe seem to be friends. I think I'd rather have Austin over Moore, but like both a lot. But with Harley and Thomas turning heads in camp, I won't complain that coaches decided to swing for the fences on the last WR spot or reallocate it for another lineman or LB.

So when Moore goes off this season, which I'm sure he will we better quit bsing and get him. I don't care about how we already have Thomas and Hartley and the staff wants bigger WRs. Marshall isn't coming and Austin wants to go be a pope at ND. Talent is talent get as much as you can.

Advertisement
So when Moore goes off this season, which I'm sure he will we better quit bsing and get him.I don't care about how we already have Thomas and Hartley and the staff wants bigger WRs. Marshall isn't coming and Austin wants to go be a pope at ND. Talent is talent get as much as you can.

You don't care what the staff wants? That's funny, because they don't care what you want either. Imma just roll with them on this one.

i think we should take him i feel bad for the kid i think he really wants to be a cane mark richt should let him in

I keep hearing posters talking about roster spots or saving the scholly for another position...Aren't we between 8 and 10 below the max 85 right now?

I keep hearing posters talking about roster spots or saving the scholly for another position...Aren't we between 8 and 10 below the max 85 right now?

Yes, but only 25 per year. I would have taken him if it were an option - just because a bird in hand, and all that.

Advertisement
Back