Elijah Moore commits to Georgia

Advertisement
He doesn't seem to have a commitable offer from us.

And O$U is filling up, he may only be able to pick Ole Miss from his finalists.

I really like him and I think the staff should take him. He has been showing out at camps and I understand sometimes that doesn't say much but what else does he need to do to be able to commit. I hope he's in the class.

I like Moore, but am in total agreement with the staff in that he's a plan B guy as of now. If we miss on Marshall, Austin, and Thornton, that's when we push for him. Also, as someone else said, I believe that even if it's late we can make a push and flip him from Ole Miss with relatively little drama. Kid wants to be at Miami

Advertisement
Not a take

I think he will work himself to being a take

This is you literally just saying something, just to say it.

Tweed wtf is wrong with you bruh? You take an issue with literally everything I post on here it seems. Given that he willingly wants to be at Miami and plans to attend paradise camp there is nothing wrong in saying he could potentially do that......

Advertisement
Not a take

Tweed wtf is wrong with you bruh? You take an issue with literally everything I post on here it seems. Given that he willingly wants to be at Miami and plans to attend paradise camp there is nothing wrong in saying he could potentially do that......

Well considering you have 12,000 posts & I have 500 I would say that your accusation doesn't hold any weight to the claim.

It's been stated here numerous times that the staff doesn't want another small receiver this class.

So is he going to "work himself" into being 6'3 200 lbs before February?

Not a take

Well considering you have 12,000 posts & I have 500 I would say that your accusation doesn't hold any weight to the claim.

It's been stated here numerous times that the staff doesn't want another small receiver this class.

I'm calling the fight , this caused a stoppage. Tko

Not a take

Sh*t changes, Harley wasn't a take last year until he was right? First of all I have never claimed to be insider or anything close to it so you can qu*t with that bullsh*t. Secondly quit coming at me because I didn't say anything wrong by saying I think a recruit can work himself to being a take.... like I've said previously I don't have a problem with, don't turn what I say like it's a fact or something.... keep it moving homie

Last edited:
Advertisement
Not a take

Sorry brock there isn't an infraction for MURDER.

Love his talent and wish him luck but this year when a stud like him isn't a take means we're absolutely killing the wr trail so I'm happy

If we should have at least one QB in each class, then maybe, just maybe, we should have at least one "small receiver". Or, maybe the program never finds the next Antonio Brown...

That said, OBJ and Brown are the only top 10 receivers in the NFL under 6'. So like RPO and spread offenses, get used to tall/big receivers.

Advertisement

Mods trolling posters for saying a recruit can potentially work himself to be a take? Wow... crazy man

Mods trolling posters for saying a recruit can potentially work himself to be a take? Wow... crazy man

No, agreeing with a poster who points out you don't know when to shut your mouth isn't trolling. You're taking on Pete and Tweed in the span of five minutes, fam. THAT'S what a troll does.

I'm calling the fight , this caused a stoppage. Tko

giphy.gif

Sh*t changes, Harley wasn't a take last year until he was right? First of all I have never claimed to be insider or anything close to it so you can qu*t with that bullsh*t. Secondly quit coming at me because I didn't say anything wrong by saying I think a recruit can work himself to being a take.... like I've said previously I don't have a problem with, don't turn what I say like it's a fact or something.... keep it moving homie

We got Jeff Thomas and Mike Harley who qualify as small receivers. Harley probably wasn't a take considering he barely had any film if at all. Once the staff saw what he was capable of, they felt he (Harley) was a take. Moore's a good receiver, but this isn't the same situation. It's just circumstance, not skill. If Harley or Thomas didn't sign with us, Moore *might* have been a take this cycle.

Advertisement
Back