Elijah Moore commits to Georgia

Great kid, wish him the best. But he won't be in this class. He wouldn't ever see the field and we would just waste a scholarship. He is jeff thomas-lite. Why get the knock off when you already got the real deal

Advertisement
Tweed wtf is wrong with you bruh? You take an issue with literally everything I post on here it seems. Given that he willingly wants to be at Miami and plans to attend paradise camp there is nothing wrong in saying he could potentially do that......

Well considering you have 12,000 posts & I have 500 I would say that your accusation doesn't hold any weight to the claim.

It's been stated here numerous times that the staff doesn't want another small receiver this class.

So is he going to "work himself" into being 6'3 200 lbs before February?

Sorry brock there isn't an infraction for MURDER.

Mods trolling posters for saying a recruit can potentially work himself to be a take? Wow... crazy man

No, agreeing with a poster who points out you don't know when to shut your mouth isn't trolling. You're taking on Pete and Tweed in the span of five minutes, fam. THAT'S what a troll does.
Don't know when to Shut your mouth? Man im grown and not a kid, Tf... this is a message board. And come tf on.... lol at insinuating I was taking on pete. Don't make this more than what it is.... how am I a troll for someone can potentially work themselves into a take? That's great deal of an overreaction tbh... especially with the news dugans talking to him within the last few weeks and inviting him to a paradise camp.... obviously dugans is still keeping in contact with him...

Last edited:
This is you literally just saying something, just to say it.

Tweed wtf is wrong with you bruh? You take an issue with literally everything I post on here it seems. Given that he willingly wants to be at Miami and plans to attend paradise camp there is nothing wrong in saying he could potentially do that......

Well considering you have 12,000 posts & I have 500 I would say that your accusation doesn't hold any weight to the claim.

It's been stated here numerous times that the staff doesn't want another small receiver this class.

Sh*t changes, Harley wasn't a take last year until he was right? First of all I have never claimed to be insider or anything close to it so you can qu*t with that bullsh*t. Secondly quit coming at me because I didn't say anything wrong by saying I think a recruit can work himself to being a take.... like I've said previously I don't have a problem with, don't turn what I say like it's a fact or something.... keep it moving homie

We got Jeff Thomas and Mike Harley who qualify as small receivers. Harley probably wasn't a take considering he barely had any film if at all. Once the staff saw what he was capable of, they felt he (Harley) was a take. Moore's a good receiver, but this isn't the same situation. It's just circumstance, not skill. If Harley or Thomas didn't sign with us, Moore *might* have been a take this cycle.
Yeah I have said the same exact thing in the past as well about moore that we had a few receivers on the roster similar in stature. I understand that but if he keeps putting on performances like he has at the opening, paradise camp and then in the season then who knows what can happens. The staff could have a change of heart.

Mods trolling posters for saying a recruit can potentially work himself to be a take? Wow... crazy man

No, agreeing with a poster who points out you don't know when to shut your mouth isn't trolling. You're taking on Pete and Tweed in the span of five minutes, fam. THAT'S what a troll does.

giphy (1).jpg

#IndayKillsTrollsDead

View attachment 46911

#IndayKillsTrollsDead

L

O

L

Advertisement

View attachment 46911

#IndayKillsTrollsDead
**** man i cant upvote that gif enough

Advertisement
With the depth we have at WR now, its hard to even imagine why we would take a 4th WR.

Dude... you lost this one. Tweed knows far more than you or most others about the situation, so just the L like a good sport. I mean no disrespect whatsoever.

Also, the difference between this situation with Moore and last cycle's situation with Harley is the staff would be content with just keeping the three we currently have and use the spot for another position if they can't get a fourth WR they badly want, whereas last cycle they struck out on all their top targets when we had a need for WR. So they filled that need with the best guys they could get.

Advertisement
Not a take

I think he will work himself to being a take

It's because you throw **** at the wall that you read other people say.

Tweed has had his own info and his own opinions.

I don't expect you to have a ******* clue what I'm talking about though. Maybe if Ivins tweets it, you will understand it?

Not a take

plz explain why, kid looked really solid imo... we still setting our sights on something bigger??

Pretty simple if you follow the Canes. We have 3 stud receivers in the 2018 class. We are holding a spot for a 4th but it must be a top dog......Thornton, Marshall, Austin maybe another one not made public. Moore is not a take cause we already have 2 guys that are tiny with his skill set...Thomas and Harley.

Dude... you lost this one. Tweed knows far more than you or most others about the situation, so just the L like a good sport. I mean no disrespect whatsoever.

Also, the difference between this situation with Moore and last cycle's situation with Harley is the staff would be content with just keeping the three we currently have and use the spot for another position if they can't get a fourth WR they badly want, whereas last cycle they struck out on all their top targets when we had a need for WR. So they filled that need with the best guys they could get.

There isn't an L to take, I've never said I was or claimed to be an insider. Who cares about stuff like that? Y'all making to much out of it as it is....

Advertisement
Not a take

I think he will work himself to being a take

It's because you throw **** at the wall that you read other people say.

Tweed has had his own info and his own opinions.

I don't expect you to have a ****ing clue what I'm talking about though. Maybe if Ivins tweets it, you will understand it?

Throwing sh*t against the wall? Only reason why I say I think he will work himself into a take(Harley was in this same spot a year ago) because obviously dugans is still keeping him warm by contacting him recently, he's lighting up top dbs at the opening and he wants to compete at paradise camp.

[MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION], take your L, and move on.

I guess man.... people on here just try make me out to be a bad guy all the ******* time...... "saying I think a player can work himself to being a take is not trolling or acting like I know it all" I won't say much else about it but I definitely wasn't in the wrong for saying THAT...

Brock is like one of the old time fighters form the 1930s that gets knocked down 100 times and still gets up to take a beating. LOL.
Just throw in the towel.

Advertisement
Back