Edwards and Henderson

Henderson, fresh off a weekend where he wasn't taking UF coaches phone calls and was in Orlando surrounded by Cane commits (2 of which are among this class' most vociferous recruiters.....one of which is Henderson's friend and HS teamate) is now waffling back and forth after looking like a sure thing to The U just last week?

Somehow this doesn't shock me

Back home with dad! No surprise.

Advertisement
Okay, trying to talk myself down here - let's look at what's actually been happening the past week with these two and UF:

Henderson
- Not returning calls from UF
- Dad shuts down UF visit
- Was supposed to hang out at UM Sunday and watch film but didn't

Edwards
- Visits UF without mom (Mom loves UM)
- Gets the royal treatment on his UF visit and may be waffling but who knows since nobody talks to anybody

UF
- Just added Brad Stewart at CB
- Just added that Houston commit at Safety

Am I missing anything here? Based on what's actually been happening - especially with UF taking those two late DB commitments - it sure seems like not much has really changed besides kids trying to drum up some excitement on NSD.

I'ma roll with that and drink the other half of that bottle of bourbon I've got stowed away in my closet. Maybe I'll just blackout until Wednesday - safer that way.

Nope. Sadly, logical thinking seems to beyond the capacity of many porsters here.

As I said there is a whole lotta stupid in this thread. If you thought UF would try their hardest you are outta your mind but it won't matter these kids , especially Edwards are canes in the end.

This is turning into a hybrid site , canesinsport.

This is straight out of furburgers playbook

Advertisement
Okay, trying to talk myself down here - let's look at what's actually been happening the past week with these two and UF:

Henderson

Edwards
- Gets the royal treatment on his UF visit and may be waffling but who knows since nobody talks to anybody

UF

Am I missing anything here? Based on what's actually been happening - especially with UF taking those two late DB commitments - it sure seems like not much has really changed besides kids trying to drum up some excitement on NSD.

I'ma roll with that and drink the other half of that bottle of bourbon I've got stowed away in my closet. Maybe I'll just blackout until Wednesday - safer that way.

Nope. Sadly, logical thinking seems to beyond the capacity of many porsters here.

EXACTLY BUT U HAVE NUMB NUTS ACTING LIKE THIS IS FOLDEN ERA RECRUITING LOL

Henderson

Edwards

UF

Apparently Mom was with Edwards at UF

And you gotta factor in UF lost Blades at CB so one of those new kids they took was just taking his spot

Blades roomed with Hendo, so this should have been a great Gator bad talking weekend

I dont doubt that had a role in Henderson not feeling UF all week

meltdown.jpg

Advertisement
I have zero idea who goes where. We could land both, or lose both.

But what a bunch of pussies on here hyperventilating about it, like lovestruck teenage girls.

It's one thing to discuss the factors involved, their indecision, bags, all of it...I get that.

But to act like teenage drama queens is so fūcking pathetic.

I'm too much of canes fan not too want them to come, but it would be so funny to watch the menstrual meltdown of some of you queens if they didn't. Get over your sissy selves.

Gotta love CIS... meltdown after meltdown...its pretty epic around here.

Henderson has already told UF he's out...going to UM.
Edwards got the royal treatment this past weekend because with Henderson and the guy from Cali decommited ...they are desperate at the CB position. Took some 2* gave them an offer...and are trying to sell Edwards as hard as they can. He wants to play CB even with his size. I still think he's all UM ..

tRUTH but that doesn't fit all the bleeding vaginas on here so they need something to complain about .

The one thing we have that UF doesn't is Bandy and Pope in Hendo's ear for the next 2 days. Either way, I'm ready for this chit to be over.

Advertisement
thanks pete. like i said and one of my threads these two guys decommited from us for no reason, so to me they are not in this class. if they come great, if not, i wont be holding my breath. florida lost all its top dbs and they selling them of being the next greats, those guys had been there a while and muschamp left the stock full but now top five or ten classes or gone!! so good luck to them both.

Advertisement
I have zero idea who goes where. We could land both, or lose both.

But what a bunch of pussies on here hyperventilating about it, like lovestruck teenage girls.

It's one thing to discuss the factors involved, their indecision, bags, all of it...I get that.

But to act like teenage drama queens is so fūcking pathetic.

I'm too much of canes fan not too want them to come, but it would be so funny to watch the menstrual meltdown of some of you queens if they didn't. Get over your sissy selves.

Amen!

Advertisement
Back