Edwards and Henderson

I'm tired of Henderson's shtick.

Kid could not get on the field in the recent team USA all star game.

Million dollar athlete with ten cent brain.

Don't really care at this point.

That is of course unless he is trolling the Gators. In that case, I love him.

Advertisement
Lord have mercy the whole watch the finish ship sunk to the bottom of the ocean over the span of three days.

Advertisement
Zero talk about these kids on the Gator board FYI.

However, Radio seems to be doing his thing offering a 2 star LB named Lacedrick Brunson out of Miami Jackson.

Okay, trying to talk myself down here - let's look at what's actually been happening the past week with these two and UF:

Henderson
- Not returning calls from UF
- Dad shuts down UF visit
- Was supposed to hang out at UM Sunday and watch film but didn't

Edwards
- Visits UF without mom (Mom loves UM)
- Gets the royal treatment on his UF visit and may be waffling but who knows since nobody talks to anybody

UF
- Just added Brad Stewart at CB
- Just added that Houston commit at Safety

Am I missing anything here? Based on what's actually been happening - especially with UF taking those two late DB commitments - it sure seems like not much has really changed besides kids trying to drum up some excitement on NSD.

I'ma roll with that and drink the other half of that bottle of bourbon I've got stowed away in my closet. Maybe I'll just blackout until Wednesday - safer that way.

Gotta love CIS... meltdown after meltdown...its pretty epic around here.

Henderson has already told UF he's out...going to UM.
Edwards got the royal treatment this past weekend because with Henderson and the guy from Cali decommited ...they are desperate at the CB position. Took some 2* gave them an offer...and are trying to sell Edwards as hard as they can. He wants to play CB even with his size. I still think he's all UM ..

Advertisement
I love how UF goes out and gets a CB and Safety all in the last 3 days, and yet Miami fans are the ones shaking in their bones.

I'm convinced Pete is building up drama for the announcement.

Last edited:
If negativity was like water,.. We could truck this fan base to flynt Michigan, we would be hero's for the week!!

Okay, trying to talk myself down here - let's look at what's actually been happening the past week with these two and UF:

Henderson

Edwards
- Gets the royal treatment on his UF visit and may be waffling but who knows since nobody talks to anybody

UF

Am I missing anything here? Based on what's actually been happening - especially with UF taking those two late DB commitments - it sure seems like not much has really changed besides kids trying to drum up some excitement on NSD.

I'ma roll with that and drink the other half of that bottle of bourbon I've got stowed away in my closet. Maybe I'll just blackout until Wednesday - safer that way.

I like the cut of yer jib.

Zero talk about these kids on the Gator board FYI.

However, Radio seems to be doing his thing offering a 2 star LB named Lacedrick Brunson out of Miami Jackson.

Gotta love CIS... meltdown after meltdown...its pretty epic around here.

Henderson has already told UF he's out...going to UM.
Edwards got the royal treatment this past weekend because with Henderson and the guy from Cali decommited ...they are desperate at the CB position. Took some 2* gave them an offer...and are trying to sell Edwards as hard as they can. He wants to play CB even with his size. I still think he's all UM ..

Pay attention.

Advertisement
And in a real turn of events.....

Herbert decommits and commits to UF. Trolling UM the whole time to commit to a dump like UF.

Henderson

Edwards

UF

They lost that Blades kid to Nebraska (I think?) so they were always looking for one more DB anyway,

Henderson

Edwards

UF

Apparently Mom was with Edwards at UF

And you gotta factor in UF lost Blades at CB so one of those new kids they took was just taking his spot

Advertisement

Henderson

Edwards

UF

Apparently Mom was with Edwards at UF

And you gotta factor in UF lost Blades at CB so one of those new kids they took was just taking his spot

Blades roomed with Hendo, so this should have been a great Gator bad talking weekend

Advertisement
Back