Edwards and Henderson

Why would you drag it out to make a big, look-at-me announcement to disrespect your town and home team?

He needs to think that through. You're ****ing off a lot of people where you live.

So if you want to go to kkkainesville, then go, make the announcement, but do it how it's supposed to be done at Columbus.

I hate that shît about these kids. If they wanna go somewhere else then go but don't disrespect your hometown. Former Cane players come back here and they're loved. When these kids come back here they're not treated like Duke, Spence...etc.

No one's gonna believe they represent the 305/954 when they go to our enemies. When they turn on us they need to feel no love from the community when returning back from their adopted hometowns. They certainly shouldn't be allowed to workout at the U during their off-seasons. There have to be consequences for their choices.

Advertisement
Why would you drag it out to make a big, look-at-me announcement to disrespect your town and home team?

He needs to think that through. You're ****ing off a lot of people where you live.

So if you want to go to kkkainesville, then go, make the announcement, but do it how it's supposed to be done at Columbus.

Henderson sounds like he wants to be the center of attention and be a polarizing figure (he knows what he is doing) Now that it looks like a UF is in the lead, their fans are patting themselves on the back and expect tomorrow's announcement to be a mere formality since they've led for him all along (kinda like us with Booger McFarland Jr). Which is why I have a gut feeling he wants to pull a shocker and announce for his hometown team in front of Canes fans. Well it's gut feeling or diahrrea. Guess we'll find out soon.

Henderson sounds like he wants to be the center of attention and be a polarizing figure (he knows what he is doing) Now that it looks like a UF is in the lead, their fans are patting themselves on the back and expect tomorrow's announcement to be a mere formality since they've led for him all along (kinda like us with Booger McFarland Jr). Which is why I have a gut feeling he wants to pull a shocker and announce for his hometown team in front of Canes fans. Well it's gut feeling or diahrrea. Guess we'll find out soon.

How is announcing on a social media app announcing in front of your hometown? He is actually declining to announce in front of his friends, teammates and family at his high school. This means he is 100% going to Florida. He will probably be in a closet by himself with his dad and Radio while announcing he is going to the swamp. Good luck to the kid.

That's logical.

But the big question is if he's thought that through.

He just might not actually care about taking a big dump on the hometown, which is exactly what he'd be doing by having his own personal look-at-me periscope announcement and picking the turds.

Plentry of people won't forget that, whereas if he still picked the turds but did it in a regular school announcement session people would just let it go. He'd still get the attention and the big ceremony but it wouldn't be twisting the knife like the other way.

Advertisement

How is announcing on a social media app announcing in front of your hometown? He is actually declining to announce in front of his friends, teammates and family at his high school. This means he is 100% going to Florida. He will probably be in a closet by himself with his dad and Radio while announcing he is going to the swamp. Good luck to the kid.

This might be another way to look at it. But you can do periscope with people all around you in an audience. But if it's just him and say family, you could be right.

If you don't think there are trolls on this site posting on this board then I don't know what to tell you . That's like the 5th linked thread in the past few days

I thought his coach said he doesn't want any hype at school? ....That's why he's prolly doing it...Who knows?

Exactly, the school does not allow a ceremony or announcement for one player. They all have to turn in the loi at 8am. CJ wants his moment, that's all

Advertisement
Dumbass on gator site said posters here thought we had better db's. They obviously can't read. Posters here were giving rumph mad credit for coaching up garbage ( minus corn )

Dumbass on gator site said posters here thought we had better db's. They obviously can't read. Posters here were giving rumph mad credit for coaching up garbage ( minus corn )

I wouldn't call Colbert and Young garbage. Slow your roll.

tf? Rumph didn't do as bad a job this year as people like to say he did. DB is definitely a need, but it's not a catastrophe if CJ and Edwards don't come

I'll tell you this. Next time you tough guys are in the market for a new Prius get Henderson and McFartland's dads and Edwards's mom to go with you. They'll get your payments down to $197 per month. Those 3 were masterful deal makers.

I don't disagree with your premis Chise... but specifically Henderson's dad is all Cane. Problem is his Kid is a one man band. Not signin with with his mates at 8am, not droppin by the U last weekend when he was expected, not really giving a darn about what his parents want... maybe McFarland could have used some of Henderson's heart when he caved in to the local pressure.

Advertisement
I just don't understand these kids. Were obviously trending in the right direction. A class or 2 from being great. UF is heading opposite direction. We just lost our entire starting secondary and its not like we had a whole lot of depth behind them. These 2 could come in and earn immediate playing time if they put in the work. Seems too simple to me.

If we look at this objectively, Gayturds won their Division two years in a row. They played Bama and got spanked for the conference, but they played Bama for the conference! DB starters are moving on to the league. Until we win the Coastal and challenge for the ACC, I can see the sales pitch by the turds to these kids. Not hard to understand IMO.

Advertisement
Back