Edwards and Henderson

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just don't understand these kids. Were obviously trending in the right direction. A class or 2 from being great. UF is heading opposite direction. We just lost our entire starting secondary and its not like we had a whole lot of depth behind them. These 2 could come in and earn immediate playing time if they put in the work. Seems too simple to me.

Advertisement
I just don't understand these kids. Were obviously trending in the right direction. A class or 2 from being great. UF is heading opposite direction. We just lost our entire starting secondary and its not like we had a whole lot of depth behind them. These 2 could come in and earn immediate playing time if they put in the work. Seems too simple to me.

These kids grew up with the Meyer Gators and the era of the SEC. Thats what they remember as kids. We were awful. Logic is out the window unfortunately, as Miami is clearly the better situation.

Advertisement
Both are going to Florida. Drain the swamp and stop worrying about them and instead be excited with who we do end up with.

Advertisement
Why would you drag it out to make a big, look-at-me announcement to disrespect your town and home team?

He needs to think that through. You're ****ing off a lot of people where you live.

So if you want to go to kkkainesville, then go, make the announcement, but do it how it's supposed to be done at Columbus.

I can't wait until tomorrow is over so we can have a long 2017-2018 recruiting break for a year until we have an epic meltdown and ****y fit over nothing again.

Advertisement
Back