Edwards and Henderson

Ivins:

I just touched base with those inside Brian Edwards' camp. They still say he's all over the place, but no final decision has been made despite what has been reported elsewhere. I continue to get the impression that mom wants him at Miami, but it seems as if he really likes the Gators. As one person put it he has 'a lot' to think about tonight which to me means that he has to make a decision about leaving home for UF or not. I hope to have a more later on in the day.

Lol - the classic "he has a lot to think about" recruiting-speak for I'm hedging my prediction.

Advertisement
Ivins:

I just touched base with those inside Brian Edwards' camp. They still say he's all over the place, but no final decision has been made despite what has been reported elsewhere. I continue to get the impression that mom wants him at Miami, but it seems as if he really likes the Gators. As one person put it he has 'a lot' to think about tonight which to me means that he has to make a decision about leaving home for UF or not. I hope to have a more later on in the day.

Lol - the classic "he has a lot to think about" recruiting-speak for I'm hedging my prediction.

Also, recruitnik for "I have no idea what's happening but if I admit that I might lose followers."

Advertisement
I just dont see the excitement about playing for UF under horse teeth and Onion. You play below average offenses that IMO dont get you as much exposure as you would in the ACC for draft purposes.

Miami (Fla.) Columbus High School coach Chris Merritt tried his best to get CJ Henderson to announce a decision today or tomorrow morning before the school’s signing day ceremony.

Traditionally Columbus likes the ceremony to be about everyone, and not just the high profile student-athlete’s making their announcements.

But Henderson has stuck to his guns.

As of Tuesday afternoon it appears he’s going to ride this one out right until that noon signing day ceremony in the Columbus cafeteria.

Which school will he be dining at next year?

Stay tuned.

“I flat told him I’m off this roller coaster ride,” Merritt told CaneSport.com at 3 p.m. Tuesday. “I told him whatever he gives me at 8 a.m. (when all Columbus signees are asked by the program to hand in their letters of intent) I’m faxing in.”

Merritt says - assuming Henderson gives him the letter to fax at 8 a.m. and doesn't take care of it himself after the signing ceremony - that he’ll keep Henderson’s secret for the next few hours afterward.

“It’s up to him when he announces,” Merritt said.

Merritt does offer this: “His decision has been flip-flopped four times in the last 10 days between Miami and Florida. Two times each.”

What keeps swaying Henderson?

“I wish I knew,” Merritt said.

Advertisement
Miami (Fla.) Columbus High School coach Chris Merritt tried his best to get CJ Henderson to announce a decision today or tomorrow morning before the school’s signing day ceremony.

Traditionally Columbus likes the ceremony to be about everyone, and not just the high profile student-athlete’s making their announcements.

As of Tuesday afternoon it appears he’s going to ride this one out right until that noon signing day ceremony in the Columbus cafeteria.

Stay tuned.

“I flat told him I’m off this roller coaster ride,” Merritt told CaneSport.com at 3 p.m. Tuesday. “I told him whatever he gives me at 8 a.m. (when all Columbus signees are asked by the program to hand in their letters of intent) I’m faxing in.”

Merritt says - assuming Henderson gives him the letter to fax at 8 a.m. and doesn't take care of it himself after the signing ceremony - that he’ll keep Henderson’s secret for the next few hours afterward.

Merritt does offer this: “His decision has been flip-flopped four times in the last 10 days between Miami and Florida. Two times each.”

Henderson is alternating between making the Cane simps begging for him suffer longer or ending the pain mercifully. It's been UF from the beginning.

Advertisement
Henderson going to milk every last drop out of his 15 minutes of fame. If he pretends to board an airplane I'm fighting someone.

Yup. Gator. If he was a Cane he would announce with Bandy.

Although if we see Bandy in that periscope tomorrow....

Advertisement

Stay tuned.

whats gonna happen if Henderson doesn't give him his loi?

Advertisement
Back