Edwards and Henderson

Advertisement
Advertisement
Columbus DC just told me he's about to sit down with CJ. Hopefully I have something for you guys after

My man. TACO! Best Coordinator in the State. Tell Frank Alex that Suarez says whats up.

Is he Miami friendly?

He was a huge ND fan when we were in highschool, but he's not the kind of dude to steer kids. He'll honestly coach them on what he thinks is in their best interest. Not sure how much of fan he is of the current staff, not to close with him anymore.

Columbus DC just told me he's about to sit down with CJ. Hopefully I have something for you guys after

My man. TACO! Best Coordinator in the State. Tell Frank Alex that Suarez says whats up.

Is he Miami friendly?

He was a huge ND fan when we were in highschool, but he's not the kind of dude to steer kids. He'll honestly coach them on what he thinks is in their best interest. Not sure how much of fan he is of the current staff, not to close with him anymore.

Huge ND fan...Well, SH*T. He gone.

Advertisement
I know people will cry about us getting burned or losing him, but if he does choose UF, I won't lose sleep over it. Mental fortitude is an undervalued commodity.

But isn't it all about the relationship?

Edwards was all about "who shows me the most love" throughout the process. Now he's on the verge of cucking out to the place that showed him nothing but contempt until the final week.
[/QUOTE]

And this is why nobody should give zero *****

Advertisement

Is he Miami friendly?

That makes sense and I figured that would be the answer when I asked.

Advertisement
If Edwards picks UF, he is a cuck of the highest magnitude. How else do you explain picking a school that doesn't have you as much of a priority? McElteef didn't visit, the position coach didn't visit, and their fans don't even want the guy.

I know people will cry about us getting burned or losing him, but if he does choose UF, I won't lose sleep over it. Mental fortitude is an undervalued commodity.

The microscope of recruiting can reveal things not seen by the naked eye. If Edwards cucks out to UF then he's a schmoe. Not too many good football players are prideless cucks.

Edwards was all about "who shows me the most love" throughout the process. Now he's on the verge of cucking out to the place that showed him nothing but contempt until the final week.

He's already a schmoe, regardless. That he would even have the Gayturds in there after how they treated him, is absolutely pathetic and wreaks of no self-esteem.

So much drama, this **** could make for a good movie...

I can just picture CJ watching the clock waiting til class is over like it's Dazed & Confused, then subsequently trying to flee at all costs from having to make a final decision lol

Advertisement
Back