Edwards and Henderson

Advertisement
Advertisement
Recruiting Rule #1 : Don't count them in until paperwork has been sent. Everything else is just speculation.

Advertisement
Imagine the meltdown w/ UF signing Marco Wilson, CJ Henderson, Shawn Davis & Brian Edwards..

:nba-kobe_bryant-ups

Advertisement
Advertisement
Imagine the meltdown w/ UF signing Marco Wilson, CJ Henderson, Shawn Davis & Brian Edwards..

:nba-kobe_bryant-ups

If you're a defensive player, why wouldn't you sign with UF? Due to how bad their offense is, you get to be on the field about 70% of the game!

You Village People fake tough guys with your thick facial hair and steroid inflated muscles need to realize that there's something called The Franchise's Smart Zone (the "FSZ"). It's a place comfortably lodged between "We fcked nobody comin'" and "Errrrbody comin' or else you're soft". You fake tough guys know you're not really that tough anyway. Most of you are, in fact, the opposite.

In the FSZ, smart guys luxuriate in the knowledge that this stuff changes on a dime and guys like Henderson and Edwards, who have been all over the place forever, are never locks until they sign.

These two guys have never given a scintilla of evidence that they've shut it down and are Canes locks. But the dimwits bumbling around in their Velcro strapped beige sneakers far outside the FSZ decided these guys were in the vault based off a couple tweets from guys who were simply parroting other guys' opinions.

At my core, I'm a teacher. Let me bring you into the FSZ. Stop fighting it. In the FSZ, we can be cautiously optimistic about Edwards and Henderson.

If this ever becomes a subscription site Pete needs to pay The Franchise 50%. He's a national treasure.

Advertisement
Back