Edwards and Henderson

Advertisement
The gator reporter from 247 posted this last night. We will see I guess

— Top247 cornerback Christopher Henderson apparently did not visit Miami on Sunday as expected. Alabama has backed out of this one, so they are no longer considered a threat. After this recruitment leaning to UF for several months, the Hurricanes look to have overcome the Gators in the past couple of weeks.

— Florida hosted three-star cornerback/safety Brian Edwards on an official visit this weekend. Miami and Louisville are the two other teams in the race, but most see the Hurricanes being the team to beat. Edwards has visited UM plenty this fall and winter, while he has only been to UF two times since the summer.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Edwards is more important for instant impact. Henderson is like Brandon Mcgee and will need a couple years of development.

The forum over the next 3 days:

giphy.gif

aint nobody dropping bags at this point in the game... especially not for a 3 star in edwards

LOL if you don't think a program will provide some incentives late in the game especially when they're desperate. The minute Henderson started talking business decisions and didn't show up to UM last night everyone should have pumped the brakes on the assumption that he was automatic.

exactly, UF is sitting at like 30th in the recruiting rankings they desperate af
Those redneck Bull Gators are embarrassed. The embarrassment will cause them to do whatever it takes to stop the bleeding. Last thing they want is to be clowned by UM.

Advertisement
Really not sure what to think. At this point, it's all just chaos, so I refuse to be positive or negative. Really no other choice but to just wait and see what happens. I think it's most likely that we split the two, but it could go either way. Crootin

Henderson is using us as leverage to get paid, Edwards is 50/50 I think he goes to Florida and that's crazy because they never made him a priority.

Advertisement
Well **** went to bed feeling good after reading the work, now this crap drops. Now I've got a case of the Monday's

Advertisement
What a shock. Go ahead and jump on me again broke for saying I don't trust them until they sign.

Yeah that's right. An 18 year old dude was too tired from sitting in a car for 3 hours to show up at UM last night. Bandy wasn't too tired but this dude was. LULZ.

Repost that Stampini tweet again, broke. Done deal. Anyone who questioned Henderson as being an erratic dude, who has been all over the place for a year, is a soft sissy

Never learn.

This is what NSD is like for the really good teams. You RARELY feel extremely confident because there's always some suspense. This doesn't mean either are gone but yal better get used to uncertainty at this time if you want us to be elite again

What a shock. Go ahead and jump on me again broke for saying I don't trust them until they sign.

Yeah that's right. An 18 year old dude was too tired from sitting in a car for 3 hours to show up at UM last night. Bandy wasn't too tired but this dude was. LULZ.

Repost that Stampini tweet again, broke. Done deal. Anyone who questioned Henderson as being an erratic dude, who has been all over the place for a year, is a soft sissy

Always on point.

Advertisement
Back