Edwards and Henderson

Going to finish with Bandy and Dallas as our only CB in the class is ridiculous... have to get at least 1

Advertisement

aint nobody dropping bags at this point in the game... especially not for a 3 star in edwards

LOL if you don't think a program will provide some incentives late in the game especially when they're desperate. The minute Henderson started talking business decisions and didn't show up to UM last night everyone should have pumped the brakes on the assumption that he was automatic.

Lmfaooo they comin not

Bandy said it all " i have no clue if henderson and edwards are coming but i believe harley, thomad and dean are "

They gone

Advertisement

aint nobody dropping bags at this point in the game... especially not for a 3 star in edwards

LOL if you don't think a program will provide some incentives late in the game especially when they're desperate. The minute Henderson started talking business decisions and didn't show up to UM last night everyone should have pumped the brakes on the assumption that he was automatic.

exactly, UF is sitting at like 30th in the recruiting rankings they desperate af

If you're smart, you will assume this kids are not coming and hope for the best.

We will more than Likely only close with Thomas, Harley, and Dean.

If you're expecting more than that you're only going to end up disappointed.

If you guys thought we would ride off into the sunset without any suspense then you're naïve. I still think we get them, but it was never going to happen without a fight.

Advertisement
VgbX7Sg.gif

People might want to start calling back into work on Wednesday. If we lose out on Henderson and Edwards, then this class will have finished below my expectations. Even by landing Thomas, Harley, Herbert, and Dean, I feel like we could have done a lot better and I will be severly dissapointed.

Advertisement
Not trying to be negative, but lets be honest here: the loss of Mcfarland and not pulling in Henderson/Edwards is an utter failure.

Watch the finish....

McFarland - Maryland

Smith - Bama

Pouncey - Texas

Henderson - UF

Edwards - UF

Staff got too coc*ky

Advertisement
People might want to start calling back into work on Wednesday. If we lose out on Henderson and Edwards, then this class will have finished below my expectations. Even by landing Thomas, Harley, Herbert, and Dean, I feel like we could have done a lot better and I will be severly dissapointed.

Below your expectations?

This is Miami Recruiting. This is what we do every single year. We will never close because that's how we are. If you were expecting more than what we got, then you're a sucker for putting all your stock into Petes posts. We will not pull these two I almost garuntee it.

Advertisement
Back