Edwards and Henderson

Advertisement
People might want to start calling back into work on Wednesday. If we lose out on Henderson and Edwards, then this class will have finished below my expectations. Even by landing Thomas, Harley, Herbert, and Dean, I feel like we could have done a lot better and I will be severly dissapointed.

Below your expectations?

This is Miami Recruiting. This is what we do every single year. We will never close because that's how we are. If you were expecting more than what we got, then you're a sucker for putting all your stock into Petes posts. We will not pull these two I almost garuntee it.

What else do you garuntee?

Advertisement
VgbX7Sg.gif

This is exactly how I feel, except it needs to be reversed where he sits right back down. Why do I keep coming back for more of this bs? LOL These kids man...

I appreciate the work you put in Pete. I really do. This site is the best for Canes fans on the web simply because of your free info.

That being said, I will be thoroughly surprised if either of these dudes end up Canes.

Advertisement
Least surprising news ever.

Pete you are gonna get skewered if those boys don't come. Might want to stay off the board for a few days after signing day.

I've been following recruiting long enough to know nothing's changed especially with how the Canes always seem to get played but Pete acting like King ding a ling with his predictions and getting everybody worked up into a lather is going to come with the price of post signing day heat from the board.

Henderson, fresh off a weekend where he wasn't taking UF coaches phone calls and was in Orlando surrounded by Cane commits (2 of which are among this class' most vociferous recruiters.....one of which is Henderson's friend and HS teamate) is now waffling back and forth after looking like a sure thing to The U just last week?

Somehow this doesn't shock me

I appreciate the work you put in Pete. I really do. This site is the best for Canes fans on the web simply because of your free info.

That being said, I will be thoroughly surprised if either of these dudes end up Canes.

We heard you the first four times you said it, bud. Calm the fvck down.

Advertisement
Here come the negative pu$$ies

Ain't nobody negative homie. This is what happens every single year. We get played year in and year out.

These 2 are not coming. Bank on it.

See thats being negative

I'm sure they'll be a lot more negativity. Takes a few years to get rid of the Folden stench on this program. People don't realize there's an actual coaching staff now and it's going to get better year to year. I still like this class, and I still think we get 1 if not both of these guys. And if we don't? Helps next years class with more early PT available. You all have to man up and stop being negative!

Advertisement
Henderson, fresh off a weekend where he wasn't taking UF coaches phone calls and was in Orlando surrounded by Cane commits (2 of which are among this class' most vociferous recruiters.....one of which is Henderson's friend and HS teamate) is now waffling back and forth after looking like a sure thing to The U just last week?

Somehow this doesn't shock me

That's my thing if he still is this unsure where he wants to go he is signing with UF. its makes all the sense it the world to choose UM but he still isn't sure makes me believe its UF.

Brian however we all knew he was waiting on that UF offer.

Advertisement
Back