Eddie Jackson

Advertisement
I like this board a lot but some of these teenage mentality posters bring it down with their immature personal attacks.

Mods need to tone down the personal attacks. Nevertheless, I understand why they don't tone down these kids cause it bring in the post count for the adertisement, LOL. I just realized that there is an IGNORE BUTTON on this site and I have just completed my personal MOD clearance of these teenagers.

Advertisement
I like this board a lot but some of these teenage mentality posters bring it down with their immature personal attacks.

Mods need to tone down the personal attacks. Nevertheless, I understand why they don't tone down these kids cause it bring in the post count for the adertisement, LOL. I just realized that there is an IGNORE BUTTON on this site and I have just completed my personal MOD clearance of these teenagers.

Agreed, I have only been here a week but I have already seen 3 separate occasions and it's redicilous! I like adult inteligent occasions. If I want anything else I can chat with my young Marines fresh out of high school.

Last edited:

Agreed, I have only been here a week but I have already seen 3 separate occasions and it's redicilous! I like adult inteligent occasions. If I want anything else I can chat with my young Marines fresh out of high school.

Marshall, different strokes for different folks. Because I like this board and there are alot of great posters and lots of quality info and discussion on this board what I have decided to do is just IGNORE the immature teenagers. Avoids lots of frustrations and as you have accurately said "I LIKE ADULT INTELLIGENT" conversations. I am a grown *** man with 3 kids in there 30's and as you clearly stated, if you want teen talk "I can chat with my young Marines fresh out of high school".

PS: If kid does not qualify, I think excellent chance we get this kid with the two Coleys blowing things up next year.

Wish we coulda got this kid but it's just awesome to me that an FSU "lockk" (one of many I know) ended up dropping them without even visiting LSU

Advertisement

Marshall, different strokes for different folks. Because I like this board and there are alot of great posters and lots of quality info and discussion on this board what I have decided to do is just IGNORE the immature teenagers. Avoids lots of frustrations and as you have accurately said "I LIKE ADULT INTELLIGENT" conversations. I am a grown *** man with 3 kids in there 30's and as you clearly stated, if you want teen talk "I can chat with my young Marines fresh out of high school".

PS: If kid does not qualify, I think excellent chance we get this kid with the two Coleys blowing things up next year.

Quit *****ing about the mods and use the Report Post button

Could you PLEASE leave your high horse in the barn sir? I've been on that site for quite some time and believe just like you do, that the discussion should be kept to the reporting of Miami Hurricanes information, and for that very reason I left that site. Bastian is an insufferable prick who thinks he is right all the time and has the audacity to call out and go after Pete ALL the time. The dude you are defending rolls around with the disposition of a high school prom queen. I've seen him do it all, from making posts about his site being better because of video interviews, to him flat out trying to attack Pete's information as opposed to simply reporting what he is hearing.

Stop acting like Bastian is some saint when he is far from it. This is his profession and he routinely makes it personal. That is why he is referred to as such in these parts.

I think bastian was the one talking to manti teo on the phone. Perfect girl voice if you ask me. Lulz

I got banned from CI for calling Jon Bastian a ****** on this site. When I went to log into CI sometime later, I saw that the reason for my ban was "posting inside information is a no-no."

So apparently, the fact that Jon Bastian is an ***-spelunker is well-known only to
those who are premium members of that site.

Advertisement
In all seriousness, though, Jon Bastian and the other guys on that site are serious *** hats. I hate him for sounding like a prepubescent girl most of all, but he's also the kind of dude who loves to smell his own farts. That guy has a serious Napoleon complex (I don't know if there's another word for that when it happens in women). He constantly needs to tell people when he's right and just has this unbearable arrogance to him. He definitely has a bone to pick with this site, which is vastly superior to CI, and always makes sure to take little jabs at the guys here.

BUT, the thing that makes me the most upset is that those ****ers will just take information from this site and pass it on as their own! They'll have recruiting updates and essentially just regurgitate things that Pete, Tito, or Cameron have already reported on this site. And everyone eats it up and thanks those ****ers for their hard work when basically they just robbed the guys who bust their *** on this site. I have no respect for those kind of ***gots.

The premium board is hilarious. There are maybe 3 new topics on there a week, and PapaCane is probably the biggest insider on there (lol). He claimed in the days before Tim Williams committed to Alabama that he had committed to Miami. And then once it came out that he was committed to Alabama, everyone was like, "Oh, well, he must have decommitted from the staff, because he definitely committed to Miami, we're not wrong about this."

In summation of my position, allow me to reiterate that Jon Bastian and all of his CI minions are weak, timid and untrustworthy homosexuals whose website and aggregate body of work are both obviously and vastly inferior to the work being done on this website.

If you want to have an intelligent conversation, perhaps you should learn how to spell intelligent. And ridiculous.

In all seriousness, though, Jon Bastian and the other guys on that site are serious *** hats. I hate him for sounding like a prepubescent girl most of all, but he's also the kind of dude who loves to smell his own farts. That guy has a serious Napoleon complex (I don't know if there's another word for that when it happens in women). He constantly needs to tell people when he's right and just has this unbearable arrogance to him. He definitely has a bone to pick with this site, which is vastly superior to CI, and always makes sure to take little jabs at the guys here.

BUT, the thing that makes me the most upset is that those ****ers will just take information from this site and pass it on as their own! They'll have recruiting updates and essentially just regurgitate things that Pete, Tito, or Cameron have already reported on this site. And everyone eats it up and thanks those ****ers for their hard work when basically they just robbed the guys who bust their *** on this site. I have no respect for those kind of ***gots.

The premium board is hilarious. There are maybe 3 new topics on there a week, and PapaCane is probably the biggest insider on there (lol). He claimed in the days before Tim Williams committed to Alabama that he had committed to Miami. And then once it came out that he was committed to Alabama, everyone was like, "Oh, well, he must have decommitted from the staff, because he definitely committed to Miami, we're not wrong about this."

In summation of my position, allow me to reiterate that Jon Bastian and all of his CI minions are weak, timid and untrustworthy homosexuals whose website and aggregate body of work are both obviously and vastly inferior to the work being done on this website.

GAME SET MATCH

THEY STOLE INFO FROM THIS BOARD AND WHEN CALLED OUT ON IT TRIED TO GO AFTER PETE'S NECK AND THIS SITE

THAT WAS NOT A SMART MOVE AND THEY GOT EMBARRASSED ON TWITTER HENCE THE BUTTHURT FROM THEM

Advertisement

Seriously, Can you at least use spell check when you are having your "inteligent" conversations? It is getting "redicilous".

Oh, and Jon Bastian is still a ******.

339.gif

You kids need to grow up. You guys belong back in Grassy with DBC and his immature and childish posts. Your responses were real classy. Your childish comments prevent this board from reaching its potential for mature and critical conversation.

Work has been killing me and I haven't been around to mod this board as closely as I'd like, especially with the traffic.

But the best way to deal with these issues is to use the "Ignore User" button under the name of posters that bother you and report posts (the exclamation point at the bottom of the screen) when you want the mods to address a post.

Advertisement
Back