Eddie Jackson

Eddie Jackson is boys with Stacey Coley.....Saban wants Jackson BAD!

John Franklin (FSU) commit is teammates with Alex Collins.

Advertisement
[video=youtube;jC-SheZwFFo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jC-SheZwFFo[/video]

I don't want any recruits from Boyd Anderson.
What do you have against B.A.?

their kids rarely make it on a college campus because their grades are shot. Kid transferred from NE to BA because he could become eligible to play HS ball. Don't know what BA did to finally make him eligible but given their track record of kids not qualifying I'm not surprised.

Sign and place then. If he's willing to come and can't make the grades we can at least get him to attend prep and take it from there in 2014.

Like some have mentioned, I've read rumblings of grade issues.

Maybe this is a move by the coaches to get in the game for him since maybe they think his recruitment is just starting as he won't be able to enroll anywhere but JUCO or Prep next Fall?

Advertisement
He has visited Bama, LSU and FSU.

James Coley was his lead recruiter at FSU so they are not an option any longer.

His grades have dramatically improved according to most and he has a legit shot to qualify.

Look for him to sneak into Coral Gables for a visit this weekend.

I don't want any recruits from Boyd Anderson.
What do you have against B.A.?

their kids rarely make it on a college campus because their grades are shot. Kid transferred from NE to BA because he could become eligible to play HS ball. Don't know what BA did to finally make him eligible but given their track record of kids not qualifying I'm not surprised.

Well before we lump Eddie into the mindset of BA failure, do we know what HIS academic situation is? Wasn't that where Asante Samuel came from?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Like some have mentioned, I've read rumblings of grade issues.

Maybe this is a move by the coaches to get in the game for him since maybe they think his recruitment is just starting as he won't be able to enroll anywhere but JUCO or Prep next Fall?

This was my thought as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back