Eddie Jackson

Advertisement
Odd that we waited till now to make a run at him. I guess that may fall in line with the NCAA stuff.

Good speed, crazy ball skills, showed good instincts on those safety clips and toward they end you can tell the kid can come down at hit too.

Do want!

Advertisement
Maybe we get lucky and Al can score an in-home

298.gif

When did we get on Jawand Blue? If this dude would prefer to stay at home and jump on the fastest rising program in the country, then he'll come to UM. If he doesn't care about any of that or doesn't care about UM, then he'll go elsewhere.

Advertisement
When did we get on Jawand Blue? If this dude would prefer to stay at home and jump on the fastest rising program in the country, then he'll come to UM. If he doesn't care about any of that or doesn't care about UM, then he'll go elsewhere.

We were on Jawand Blue early but was up front with him telling him that there are a couple guys ahead of him on our board then he commited to VT during the season. Miami gave Jawand Blue a call a week before signing day and told him he might have a spot in this class if some guys choose elsewhere. Golden called him the night before signing day and early morning signing day and he switched. Beamer was livid to say the least...

We were on Jawand Blue early but was up front with him telling him that there are a couple guys ahead of him on our board then he commited to VT during the season. Miami gave Jawand Blue a call a week before signing day and told him he might have a spot in this class if some guys choose elsewhere. Golden called him the night before signing day and early morning signing day and he switched. Beamer was livid to say the least...

Speaking of him I know he's an MLB but can he play outside cuz I'd rather see Gaines and Kirby than armbrister and Cornelius, especially now that gionni Paul got booted

Dude didn't get his offer till signing day, and he jumped all over it. He wanted to be a Cane, so he put any stupid pride aside, and now he's a Cane. Same thing goes for Jackson, except he'll presumably get his offer a lot earlier than Blue did. On top of that, Jackson, unlike Blue, isn't even committed anywhere else. I don't buy the rap that we're in too late on an uncommitted dude. Do you?

I don't want any recruits from Boyd Anderson.
What do you have against B.A.?

their kids rarely make it on a college campus because their grades are shot. Kid transferred from NE to BA because he could become eligible to play HS ball. Don't know what BA did to finally make him eligible but given their track record of kids not qualifying I'm not surprised.

their coaches recruit...and fix grades just to get guys eligible..but not enough for guys to qualify for college. B.A. is loaded every year and cant win sh*t...its funny.

That being said..Eddie Jackson is a STUD..and ive been saying we should of offered him since midseason.

Advertisement
I've been saying we should be recruiting him for a while...when he had no grades...its easier to recruit them on the turn around after a prep or JUCO stay...the SEC does that all of the time.

If he can qualify, bring him in.

The douche Bastian says we are too late to the party

Be careful who you call a douche cause you might be looking in the mirror. Bastian interiewed Eddie Jackson today and the kid specifically informed Bastian that "it is too late". "He told me today that Miami is coming after him, but "They're too late" to the show." Thus, it was not Bastian's opinion but the words from the kid directly. Also, Bastian said Golden is a "Miracle Worker" and kid could flip. I personally beliee that Golden can flip Obama into a Republican. AG is a recruiting Pit Bull Miracle Worker.

So tell me, who is acting like a douche?

Last edited:
Alabama goin after this kid he must be the real deal and he is Coley's good buddy so having him would be a great get

Advertisement
I don't want any recruits from Boyd Anderson.
What do you have against B.A.?

their kids rarely make it on a college campus because their grades are shot. Kid transferred from NE to BA because he could become eligible to play HS ball. Don't know what BA did to finally make him eligible but given their track record of kids not qualifying I'm not surprised.

their coaches recruit...and fix grades just to get guys eligible..but not enough for guys to qualify for college. B.A. is loaded every year and cant win sh*t...its funny.

That being said..Eddie Jackson is a STUD..and ive been saying we should of offered him since midseason.

A LOT of Corching going on over there at B.A.

Alabama goin after this kid he must be the real deal and he is Coley's good buddy so having him would be a great get

I don't mean this as any disrespect, but Alabama recruiting Eddie Jackson, doesn't make Eddie Jackson any better than when Alabama wasn't recruiting Eddie Jackson. It's a co-sign. Nothing more, nothing less.

Be careful who you call a douche cause you might be looking in the mirror. Bastian interiewed Eddie Jackson today and the kid specifically informed Bastian that "it is too late". "He told me today that Miami is coming after him, but "They're too late" to the show." Thus, it was not Bastian's opinion but the words from the kid directly. Also, Bastian said Golden is a "Miracle Worker" and kid could flip. I personally beliee that Golden can flip Obama into a Republican. AG is a recruiting Pit Bull Miracle Worker.

We may be late to the party, but, Bastian is still a douche

Bastian is a douche. Doesn't mean he is making anything up, but yeah, he's a douche.

Advertisement
Back