Eddie Jackson

You kids need to grow up. You guys belong back in Grassy with DBC and his immature and childish posts. Your responses were real classy. Your childish comments prevent this board from reaching its potential for mature and critical conversation.

You forgot to tell us to get off your lawn.

Advertisement
You kids need to grow up. You guys belong back in Grassy with DBC and his immature and childish posts. Your responses were real classy. Your childish comments prevent this board from reaching its potential for mature and critical conversation.

I don't post here enough to be one of the childish posters you're referring to, or to even know who they are. But I can tell you one thing, if you think DBC was childish and immature, I think you're the one just missing the point.

Report the post don't attack the user for it, we will deal with said violations..
BTW enough with the Bastian talk go to the WEZ if you want to rant about another site..
:crownpour:

Advertisement
starting for Bama at CB and he looked very good. Thank god he didn't end up at FSU (Shelton as well).

starting for Bama at CB and he looked very good. Thank god he didn't end up at FSU (Shelton as well).

he did look very good. i thought him and coley were fsu locks. jackson and rashard robinson were two really good, nfl type corners that got away

Advertisement
Eddie Jackson is the brother of GOON #1 Demar Dorsey...that kid efintely has talent....boy if we could of snatched him....He ,Artie Burns, Corn Elder would be beastly.

Advertisement
In fairness, Eddie Jackson came out of NOWHERE. Nobody had heard of the dude because most people thought it would be impossible for him to qualify. All of a sudden, he had scholie offers from ALA and LSU. But I am def happy that he didnt commit to FSU. Although it would have been fun watching him and Stacey go at it for 3 years.

Artie Burns, Action Jackson, rashard Robinson......remember one of the guys working at Patrick Peterson camp down there saying he felt Rashard had more talent than PP coming out of hghschool.

In fairness, Eddie Jackson came out of NOWHERE. Nobody had heard of the dude because most people thought it would be impossible for him to qualify. All of a sudden, he had scholie offers from ALA and LSU. But I am def happy that he didnt commit to FSU. Although it would have been fun watching him and Stacey go at it for 3 years.
r
Golden and the rest of the staff have been at UM for awhile now. Wether its Barrow, Coley, Hurlie,one of the assistants, etc..... Between them all They know EVERYONE down there Who Works with these kids, and know who is UM "caliber"(Playmakers). Especially with a few of the high school HCs down there being tied into UM somehow.Kids like DALVIN, Tim Irvin, Tyre, Joe Yearby, Jojo Robinson, etc.... Have all balked out since pee wee/optimist days. Best believe these high school head coaches KNOW who are ballers coming out of those programs. Some f that info trickles into UM. If a kid has talent, staff will know in advance before other BIG time schools most of the time.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Eddie Jackson is the brother of GOON #1 Demar Dorsey...that kid efintely has talent....boy if we could of snatched him....He ,Artie Burns, Corn Elder would be beastly.

I was just thinking of Dorsey... Homeboi looked he was rollin on E when he played. Where did he end up after JuCo?

I was just thinking of Dorsey... Homeboi looked he was rollin on E when he played. Where did he end up after JuCo?

Went to Arizona Western College for a semester or something then disappeared. Another victim to the streets bro...

i went to high school with eddie, and he came in for tryouts in the ninth grade and ran back to back 4.3's at 6 feet tall. This is 9th grade JV tryouts btw. He was at Northeast for 2 years and never played a down of football because of academics. He even dropped out completely at one point until he played his first season of HS ball at BA last year.

Advertisement
Back