Eddie Jackson

When did we get on Jawand Blue? If this dude would prefer to stay at home and jump on the fastest rising program in the country, then he'll come to UM. If he doesn't care about any of that or doesn't care about UM, then he'll go elsewhere.

We were on Jawand Blue early but was up front with him telling him that there are a couple guys ahead of him on our board then he commited to VT during the season. Miami gave Jawand Blue a call a week before signing day and told him he might have a spot in this class if some guys choose elsewhere. Golden called him the night before signing day and early morning signing day and he switched. Beamer was livid to say the least...

Dude didn't get his offer till signing day, and he jumped all over it. He wanted to be a Cane, so he put any stupid pride aside, and now he's a Cane. Same thing goes for Jackson, except he'll presumably get his offer a lot earlier than Blue did. On top of that, Jackson, unlike Blue, isn't even committed anywhere else. I don't buy the rap that we're in too late on an uncommitted dude. Do you?

And if you're of the belief that Stacey is set on being a Cane, is good friends with Jackson and they want to play together then it could be the perfect time.

Advertisement
The douche Bastian says we are too late to the party

Be careful who you call a douche cause you might be looking in the mirror. Bastian interiewed Eddie Jackson today and the kid specifically informed Bastian that "it is too late". "He told me today that Miami is coming after him, but "They're too late" to the show." Thus, it was not Bastian's opinion but the words from the kid directly. Also, Bastian said Golden is a "Miracle Worker" and kid could flip. I personally beliee that Golden can flip Obama into a Republican. AG is a recruiting Pit Bull Miracle Worker.

So tell me, who is acting like a douche?

Bastian is a douche. Doesn't mean he is making anything up, but yeah, he's a douche.

You guys need to get a life. He is a Cane fanatic and provides tons of information like many people on this site and many other sites. I appreciate any info I can get from any source cause I am also a Cane fan. I also believe that if any coach can flip Jackson it will be Golden who indeed is a Miracle Worker that will get us in BCS games from now on until he decides to upgrade to NFL or retire from Miami. I hope he becomes an institutional legend here like Bear Bryant.

Be careful who you call a douche cause you might be looking in the mirror. Bastian interiewed Eddie Jackson today and the kid specifically informed Bastian that "it is too late". "He told me today that Miami is coming after him, but "They're too late" to the show." Thus, it was not Bastian's opinion but the words from the kid directly. Also, Bastian said Golden is a "Miracle Worker" and kid could flip. I personally beliee that Golden can flip Obama into a Republican. AG is a recruiting Pit Bull Miracle Worker.

Bastian is a douche. Doesn't mean he is making anything up, but yeah, he's a douche.

You guys need to get a life. He is a Cane fananatic and provides tons of information like many people on this site and many other sites. I appreciate any info I can get from any source cause I am also a Cane fan. I also beliee that if any coach can flip Jackson it will be Golden who indeed is a Miracle Worker that will get us in BCS games from now on until he decides to upgrade to NFL or retire from Miami. I hope he becomes an institution hear like Paterno, with no pervert coverups and becomes like a legend like Bear Bryant.

yeah give the man a break. he's doing his job and actually has very detailed reports and great videos. i appreciate his work

You guys need to get a life. He is a Cane fanatic and provides tons of information like many people on this site and many other sites. I appreciate any info I can get from any source cause I am also a Cane fan. I also believe that if any coach can flip Jackson it will be Golden who indeed is a Miracle Worker that will get us in BCS games from now on until he decides to upgrade to NFL or retire from Miami. I hope he becomes an institutional legend here like Bear Bryant.

I agree with this, still don't see the point I defending him....and he can be all that and a douche. Just sayin..

Sure thing, John

Advertisement
Bastian sounds like a girl on his videos. Makes me laugh.

Oh, and he's a douche.

Jamie Newberg ‏@JamieNewberg

ATH Eddie Jackson will announce btw #alabama #lsu tomorrow at 8 am on twitter handle @CobraFootball1 #fsu is now out

Advertisement
Dude sounds like one of those papacane white-knighters. The **** outta here with that ****.

Advertisement
1715468-south_park_douche_super.jpg

I asked about the possibility of our going after him last week and a poster stated he had grade issues and Pete confirmed it. So, maybe this is Al's plan.

Like some have mentioned, I've read rumblings of grade issues.

Maybe this is a move by the coaches to get in the game for him since maybe they think his recruitment is just starting as he won't be able to enroll anywhere but JUCO or Prep next Fall?

This was my thought as well.

Advertisement
Who's Bastian? Where do I hear his voice? Maybe his balls haven't dropped yet. Maybe he can get testosterone shots from the pediatrician. Shouldn't make fun of that problem. It's curable.

I've been saying it for years...you can not overthink these South Florida players, you just can't...its silly and it lets a ton of players slip through the cracks.

NFL Draft is coming around, and you are seeing a ton of scouts loving what they are seeing from Johnathan Cyprien from North Miami Beach HS and will grade out, not too far off from Matt Elam and will be drafted much higher than Vaughn Telemaque.

Just another in the long line of examples to not overthink, but do your evaluations...master your craft in this region and you don't need to go anywhere else to get talent.

Advertisement
Back