Eddie Goldman

Advertisement
Advertisement
But seriously, just getting him to come here is big. Now our boys have to sell him. Show him our baron *** DT depth chart. All of these high ranked kids want early playing time.

Like others have said, landing him will be difficult, but without a visit there is zero chance at landing him. At least getting him on campus for a couple days gives us a chance to sign him, even if it is only a small chance. From everything I have read on here all the visits that have been taken so far have gone really well, I am sure that will continue with everyone else. You never know, Goldman might fall in love with the school when he comes to visit. Better to try as opposed to not trying.

Advertisement
Won't happen. Other teams chasing have too high of a payroll, while we...

2.jpg

The depth chart might be a real factor here though and I can't think of a team who can offer him more immediate time than we could.

He's supposedly coming with the fam which is a good sign, previously liked us, and has to now get sold while here. Cornerstone guy. Huge pickup if we can secure it. Keep recruiting Al.

When a prospect is bringing family, and they're taking the time to come here to have a look, then you have a chance.

A **** good chance. This is Miami, and contrary to the tone here of some, we do have a lot to offer.

Winning record? Not yet, but that's a very temporary thing.

And our incoming players can be the ones to go to another 'ship.

Advertisement
With the class he is bringing in and what he is selling these kids is really gonna go a long way. With a full court press we could have a shot. While I don't expect him to end up here, I am keeping my fingers crossed Al can work some magic and get him in this class.

Getting the visit is the first step in convincing the kid, I don't think we will pull it off on the end, but I like that we are going after these kids hard.

It doesn't hurt that we had a nice, warm weekend. How many other states can boast of 70 degree weather in December?!

Advertisement
Which one of those four doesn't belong?

That boy's bed room must look like Scrooge McDuck's money pit.

Which one of those four doesn't belong?

That boy's bed room must look like Scrooge McDuck's money pit.

that's what kind of leads me to think that we might be the school..who's to say that ol boy isn't on the straight and narrow?

and get yo self over to my "ayo larrrry" thread in the WEZ cuz.

Advertisement
Back