Ed Reed tweet

Advertisement
The Chief sending up smoke signals. Cue the “It’s Happening“ gifs.
1575052443517.png

Advertisement
Ed is a clown and is quickly losing his invisibility clout among the fans. I know I’m personally embarrassed for him and the whole “hes getting paid excuse” does not come off as good as those saying it think it does. It’s actually a terrible excuse, it’s more less saying one of our best players ever is a *****.

Please drink bleach

Advertisement
lol @ the veiled and not veiled "Ed hate"....this board smh
Trolls aside, for some of us it's not that ER20 couldn't coach at his alma mater.

Sure he could — and, quite possibly, do it very well.

Instead, it's why tf would he want the job?

So much BS goes along with coaching — especially at a high-profile DI program — that why would a multi-millionaire even want to fool with it?

Unnecessary headaches for a made man.

I don’t doubt you. Just merely having trouble imagining Ed sucking off high school kids which is kind of what it takes sometimes. These kids have been told they’re the greatest for a while
High school kids praised and coddled enough to think "what can that old man who retired way back when I was in elementary school tell me"?

College coaching = 30% used car salesman, 30% motivational speaker, 30% dime-store psychologist, 10% actual football ****

Again, what millionaire wants that?

Last edited:
I’m mean sure Ed Reed made it to the HOF by having one of the greatest football minds to ever play the game BUT he would never be the coaching savant that is Mannies Diazssss. Can anyone really foresee him giving 1000 word answers to yes or no questions?? I rest my case

Advertisement
For what it’s worth T Rob walked out of a meeting Monday after Uva. Dvd ended up running the meeting . It’s old *** news now but maybe there’s something to it. As of yesterday i haven’t heard anything on him being out.

Last edited:
For what it’s worth T Rob walked out of a meeting Monday after Uva. Dvd ran the meeting . It’s old *** news now but maybe there’s something to it. As of yesterday i haven’t heard anything on him being out.
Was manny in the meeting? That’s the only reason why I would think this is even being talked about. Manny and TROB having a falling out

Advertisement
Exceptional athletes rarely make for good coaches because it's difficult to teach many of the things that are instinctive to them. I'm not saying Ed wouldn't be a great coach, just that the skillset from player to coach doesn't always transfer over.
Ed is one of the smartest to ever play the game. Go ask Manning. Go ask Belichick.

Was manny in the meeting? That’s the only reason why I would think this is even being talked about. Manny and TROB having a falling out
Yeah makes it odd. Also maybe just blown out of proportion. If it is just Trob and his group, maybe he was ****ed with what he saw on tape. I had a coach once just leave in the middle of practice. We were all like wtf, and next day it was him trying to prove a point. His time was valuable and we were practicing like we did not want to be there so neither did he and he bounced.

I mean what could the other reasons be? disagreement with a kid? Kids not paying attention? If manny was not in the room there are only so many reasons he would walk out.

Advertisement
Back