Ed Reed tweet

Advertisement
Ed is a clown and is quickly losing his invisibility clout among the fans. I know I’m personally embarrassed for him and the whole “hes getting paid excuse” does not come off as good as those saying it think it does. It’s actually a terrible excuse, it’s more less saying one of our best players ever is a *****.
Only clown is the person who thought Ed in a part time ambassador position would be able to bring about change in the program with no power to do so. Sounds like some fools let themselves get played and are now trying to blame Ed instead of admitting you fell for the ol Manny Diaz spin job. Ed never said he will be doing anything more than what he currently is.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Footballville or Caneville or whoever that dude is that puts out a lot of videos posted something about T-Rob being out and Reed being in yesterday. Zero clue if there's any smoke or if its complete bull****. Sounds like something Manny would do.
If this is true about T-Rob than Manny is just trying to burn the whole place down on his way out and the board needs to step in to immediately relieve him and Beta of their duties.

Ed is a clown and is quickly losing his invisibility clout among the fans. I know I’m personally embarrassed for him and the whole “hes getting paid excuse” does not come off as good as those saying it think it does. It’s actually a terrible excuse, it’s more less saying one of our best players ever is a *****.
Lol y’all dudes are….Manny is the head coach & he is gonna do what he wants just like if me & you was the head football coach we will run our program how we want to..don’t care if it’s Ed Reed or Butch Davis I’m gonna run it how I want to like it or not..that’s Manny…Ed Reed will always be Ed Reed to me….lol blame Ed GTFOH with that..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back