Ed Reed tweet

Advertisement
If you think ER couldn't coach DBs (safeties) at the College level...you need your head examined..
Exceptional athletes rarely make for good coaches because it's difficult to teach many of the things that are instinctive to them. I'm not saying Ed wouldn't be a great coach, just that the skillset from player to coach doesn't always transfer over.

Exceptional athletes rarely make for good coaches because it's difficult to teach many of the things that are instinctive to them. I'm not saying Ed wouldn't be a great coach, just that the skillset from player to coach doesn't always transfer over.
In Ed's case...I don't buy it...

ER has a PR position Yes; but he is not absolved of his association w the chit show. U don’t get to pick and choose when u say ‘ burn it all down.’ He is in da house w da rest ....

Advertisement
Do yall not realize ED REED COACHED IN THE NFL!

Yall forgot about that huh. But ready to slurp up some G5 coach who is 4 years removed from coaching pop warner lol.

I am tired of seeing CANES disrespected on this board. I bleed this orange and green sh*t!
You should see some of the things on here that we see. Unreal that these are supposed to be fans.

Advertisement
How many Hall of Fame players are actually head coaches or assistants in CFB or the NFL?

Seems like very few considering most of these guys could get a job just off name recognition alone.

“Coach Prime” hopped in there at J-State with his two sons and a reality TV show, but he seems to be on a different tip.

College coaches make a good to great living at the top end of their profession, but there is A LOT of crap that goes with it.

For instance, dealing with us know-it-all ******** on message boards. :LOL:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ed is a clown and is quickly losing his invisibility clout among the fans. I know I’m personally embarrassed for him and the whole “hes getting paid excuse” does not come off as good as those saying it think it does. It’s actually a terrible excuse, it’s more less saying one of our best players ever is a *****.

I get the sentiment. He doesn't need the money. Biggest statement he can make is to quit the position. Why be essentially a mascot? If you are really there to help and you are not able to do it sufficiently bow out. Staying just to collect checks is not a good look imo.

Ed is a clown and is quickly losing his invisibility clout among the fans. I know I’m personally embarrassed for him and the whole “hes getting paid excuse” does not come off as good as those saying it think it does. It’s actually a terrible excuse, it’s more less saying one of our best players ever is a *****.
This is so stupid that I pray you get banned...

Advertisement
Back