Ed Reed tweet

Advertisement
Ed Reed should have never taken that position. He wanted to help, can't blame him, but it was not the right time. As unfortunate as it is, the U and the admin haven't hit rock bottom yet, there's nothing he could do to change our course.

Ed is one of the smartest to ever play the game. Go ask Manning. Go ask Belichick.
I mean... obviously? That's what I'm saying. He's a HOFer and arguably the best FS ever, second only to Sean. I'm not saying he can't be a great coach at the collegiate level, just that his skillset as a player doesn't necessarily guarantee it. Not everyone can be coached to be a ball hawk; you think that's really Ivey's issue?

It's another reason I'm not sold on Deion as a coach: not everyone can just use their 4.2 speed to make plays. MJ is the GOAT but was a pretty ****** talent evaluator with the Wizards.

Yeah makes it odd. Also maybe just blown out of proportion. If it is just Trob and his group, maybe he was ****ed with what he saw on tape. I had a coach once just leave in the middle of practice. We were all like wtf, and next day it was him trying to prove a point. His time was valuable and we were practicing like we did not want to be there so neither did he and he bounced.

I mean what could the other reasons be? disagreement with a kid? Kids not paying attention? If manny was not in the room there are only so many reasons he would walk out.
That’s what i was getting too. If manny wasnt there then why would he get ****ed and then all of a sudden the rumors of Ed Reed replacing TROB end of season. Very strange

Advertisement
Advertisement
Please drink bleach
LOL
s reactions amino GIF
@Mcanes305

Question for the maudes, would I get an infraction if I said a porster knows all about clowns because they ran a train on his mom out behind the elephant tent?

Advertisement
Question for the maudes, would I get an infraction if I said a porster knows all about clowns because they ran a train on his mom out behind the elephant tent?
Hypothetically, are you responding to a porster whose mother actually did have a gaggle of clowns run a train on her behind an elephant tent (likely for her own twisted amusement, but also for a few bucks to purchase crack cocaine that she was using throughout her pregnancy with said porster)? All I can say is the accuracy of the statement would certainly be taken into consideration (but it's probably still a yes).

Hypothetically, are you responding to a porster whose mother actually did have a gaggle of clowns run a train on her behind an elephant tent (likely for her own twisted amusement, but also for a few bucks to purchase crack cocaine that she was using throughout her pregnancy with said porster)? All I can say is the accuracy of the statement would certainly be taken into consideration (but it's probably still a yes).
I mean, I don't have pictures, but there is evidence.

I don’t doubt you. Just merely having trouble imagining Ed sucking off high school kids which is kind of what it takes sometimes. These kids have been told they’re the greatest for a while
Type of kids that expect the Goat Ed Reed to kiss their *** are not the type of kids we need.

We need the kids that respect his legacy and are eager to learn from him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back