Ed Reed tweet

Ed has been around the block more than most of the canes posters and trolls In this site. He has reached personal and football related heights that few of us can comprehend. he is respected by everyone who has been around him.

He knew why he was hired and he signed off of it. Everyone inside and outside the program know he has nothing to do with the poor state of the team and program. No one is blaming him for how bad the DBs and defense in general have played.

Those if you taking shots at Ed and using this to malign his character with impunity should throw yourself from a 15 story building for all I care.

Advertisement
Sounds like Ed knows he is not going to be chief for much longer.

Ed Reed is too illiterate to have a big time coaching job.

tumblr_mafnruvio81r4gei2o1_400.gif

I mean... obviously? That's what I'm saying. He's a HOFer and arguably the best FS ever, second only to Sean. I'm not saying he can't be a great coach at the collegiate level, just that his skillset as a player doesn't necessarily guarantee it. Not everyone can be coached to be a ball hawk; you think that's really Ivey's issue?

It's another reason I'm not sold on Deion as a coach: not everyone can just use their 4.2 speed to make plays. MJ is the GOAT but was a pretty ****** talent evaluator with the Wizards.
He wasn't 2nd to anyone at the FS position...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hmmm...Sounds like what Coker did in regards to Kehoe and Sarge...But to be honest...TRob can recruit...but his coaching DBs ain't all that, not only here...but at his other stops as well.
The guy has developed a lot of DBs including his most recent pair of cbs at scar. And another one of his DBs their Robinson transferred to fsu and starts at nickel for them.

Last edited:
Advertisement
For what it’s worth T Rob walked out of a meeting Monday after Uva. Dvd ended up running the meeting . It’s old *** news now but maybe there’s something to it. As of yesterday i haven’t heard anything on him being out.
Any further details as to what happened/why he walked out?

Advertisement
For what it’s worth T Rob walked out of a meeting Monday after Uva. Dvd ended up running the meeting . It’s old *** news now but maybe there’s something to it. As of yesterday i haven’t heard anything on him being out.

Streeter on Footballville said T-Rob's been frustrated, said Manny doesn't listen. Also said Brooks and Manny got into it, Streeter thinks Brooks should play DE.

We need trob. Remember our last gasp 4 star we would get yearly to round out our class of 3 corners who couldn’t play at FIU?

Advertisement
Back