Ed Reed tweet

If you think ER couldn't coach DBs (safeties) at the College level...you need your head examined..
I didn’t say that, but if he wants to coach, maybe he should get into coaching…pretty novel idea I know. i would hope we could do better though, usually the best players don’t make the best coaches.

Advertisement
Do yall not realize ED REED COACHED IN THE NFL!

Yall forgot about that huh. But ready to slurp up some G5 coach who is 4 years removed from coaching pop warner lol.

I am tired of seeing CANES disrespected on this board. I bleed this orange and green sh*t!
One year as an assistant position coach, five years ago…wish all our coaches had that resume

Advertisement
ED must be really ****ed off because I thought he said he could only commit to a part time role with his kid/family being up in Georgia.

Again....Ed forgot more about Secondary play than T-Rob knows....
and yet, t Rob is the much more proven and successful coach and recruiter, and considered one of the best db coaches in the country, which seems important. Jordan forgot more basketball than a lot of head coaches but he’s proven to be terrible at anything related to basketball other than playing and selling shoes

and yet, t Rob is the much more proven and successful coach and recruiter, and considered one of the best db coaches in the country, which seems important. Jordan forgot more basketball than a lot of head coaches but he’s proven to be terrible at anything related to basketball other than playing and selling shoes
He is NOT one of the best DB coaches in the country....but believe what you want...

This perpetual hard-on for former players becoming Coaches needs to stop Already. thats the kind of stupid thought process that caused the last 15 years.
Agreed. I’m all about ER. However, he gets paid to be the chief and he is on Twitter. With that comes the good and the bad.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let it go fam. they think you are dissing Ed so any facts you bring will be ignored. Dude has hella players in the NFL, produced a top drafted DB last season, walked into Miami and recruited our best DB class in years. T-Rob is one of the best in country forget the nonsense

Advertisement
Ed has been around the block more than most of the canes posters and trolls In this site. He has reached personal and football related heights that few of us can comprehend. he is respected by everyone who has been around him.

He knew why he was hired and he signed off of it. Everyone inside and outside the program know he has nothing to do with the poor state of the team and program. No one is blaming him for how bad the DBs and defense in general have played.

Those if you taking shots at Ed and using this to malign his character with impunity should throw yourself from a 15 story building for all I care.
If he knew the job was just to be a figure head, he shouldn't have taken the job. I get the whole get your bag thing but Ed's not starving. He knew his job was to convince the fans that somebody who understood championship culture was nearby. Well it worked. We're convinced and we stink. Now what? He gets his money and people are thinking why do we even need him anyway? He made absolutely no difference. It's his name that he's selling pretty cheap.

Advertisement
Back