Ed Reed tweet

Gmoneycane

Recruit
1634207928738.png

"at this moment" - said twice in the tweet

Advertisement
Advertisement
Obviously distancing himself from Manny. More evidence to point towards a new HC coming.
That's cool and all... The part that's not cool is him hinting at himself becoming a coach lol. I mean, if it's a postional coach, that's cool too I guess.

Footballville or Caneville or whoever that dude is that puts out a lot of videos posted something about T-Rob being out and Reed being in yesterday. Zero clue if there's any smoke or if its complete bull****. Sounds like something Manny would do.

Advertisement
Footballville or Caneville or whoever that dude is that puts out a lot of videos posted something about T-Rob being out and Reed being in yesterday. Zero clue if there's any smoke or if its complete bull****. Sounds like something Manny would do.
T-Rob being out as in T-Rob being fired???

Advertisement
Advertisement
Personal attacks
Ed is solidified. People know there is only so much he can do and that he wouldn't let Manny get away with the ish he has, if he had the power
Ed is a clown and is quickly losing his invisibility clout among the fans. I know I’m personally embarrassed for him and the whole “hes getting paid excuse” does not come off as good as those saying it think it does. It’s actually a terrible excuse, it’s more less saying one of our best players ever is a *****.

Ed is a clown and is quickly losing his invisibility clout among the fans. I know I’m personally embarrassed for him and the whole “hes getting paid excuse” does not come off as good as those saying it think it does. It’s actually a terrible excuse, it’s more less saying one of our best players ever is a *****.
Post less

Advertisement
Back