Ed looking to slide?

A lot of these guys want to be a HC or even a DC/OC on the big time college level or in the NFL but also want to maintain a lifestyle/quality of life that would barely afford them enough time to be a decent high school head coach or even coordinator in the real hotbeds of high school ball.

Advertisement
Yeah I’m gonna go out on a limb and say he aint doing that lol.
Then I’m confident we’ll forever see Ed in an administrative role here or at the NFL level....

could see him maybe dabbling in the NFL front office roles... work his way him that way

If you're relying on the internet to tell you someone's net worth who is not an executive of a publicly-traded company, you have absolutely no idea what you're doing.

Guess you missed the disclaimer. He's better off than I am, that's all I've know for sure.

If memory serves correctly I think he was on Rex Ryan's staff in Buffalo. Don't remember at what capacity though.

Advertisement
Ed if he’s serious about being a DC probably can MAYBE get a job at the D2 level and cut his teeth
Ed should go the Primetime route and try to land an HBCU gig. It’s FCS level which is pretty good and most of the schools would probably do it in a heartbeat because they are severely underfunded and it would help generate revenue. Plus he’d have the best recruiting class in the FCS like Deion had this year

Advertisement
Ed Reed wants to coach and get involved, I believe. However he is current role doesn't scream "I am here to coach and make a difference"...as a matter of fact he has been quoted saying his role is NOT to coach, but to advise the coaches

If he wants to coach, than he needs to promote himself as such, at the right opportunity, and right now ...its a little late in the game.
He's not getting a HC job at either of those levels, right now...and those are the majority of the jobs available.

Advertisement
Interesting tweet from ER20, wonder if he’s not been given a shot under Manny or he’s trying to get out from under this regime 😂

I BEEN SAYING THIS. But around here you’re always met with the the “how do you know he wants to school bro”. “ bro we can’t just have all former players on the staff bro. Mhm. This adds more fire to fuel that Manny didn’t make a change at DC. Best believe Ed is watching enough football these days to know what needs to be done.

Advertisement
Almost sounds like he's just waiting for Blake or Manny to be fired.

1611541601817.png

1611541632023.png

ER20 tweets that he's available to coach while being at a programs where, one week ago, the HC couldnt find a DC and decided to retain a failing staff and take on the duties of a DC... Yahhhhhh our program is in good shape lol

In no way, shape, or form am I advocating for ER20 to be our DC. I just hope he is involved in the process of revamping this D.
I dont think anyone expects him to just come in and be DC.......but we did just hire a guy with no coaching experience..........again

Advertisement
Back