Ed looking to slide?

Advertisement
Thumbs Ok GIF by Busch

I really don’t think Ed is serious about being a coach. He’s too connected to not be on someone’s staff if he really wants

Advertisement
Advertisement
So he wants to be on the field and we can't find a spot? I mean, we've got DVD, no disrespect to him, but he's just as green.

My real question is whether Ed is really ready and willing to make the commitment to being a full time coach.

It's Twitter, so maybe this means something entirely different.

Do you Ed, whatever it is you want to do.

he wants to coach but doesn't have any experience in the nfl or college. i honestly don't think he wants that grind ... it's hard to ask someone to hire you based on name alone

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
So he wants to be on the field and we can't find a spot? I mean, we've got DVD, no disrespect to him, but he's just as green.

My real question is whether Ed is really ready and willing to make the commitment to being a full time coach.

It's Twitter, so maybe this means something entirely different.

Do you Ed, whatever it is you want to do.
He clarified saying DC or HC only lol He clearly just trolling or he's about half way through a bottle.

i don't like the approach ... put the work in ala primetime ... unless i'm missing something it seems he wants a Hc or Dc based on his playing career and that's not how it works (for most)
Exactly.... Don't know what he trippin/tweetin' about smh

Advertisement
Back