Ed looking to slide?

Well, whatever Ed does, I got his back before anyone else that's formally associated with this program. I'm listening to Ed here, and this is not a positive sign at all. I'm speculating that Ed probably agrees with 95% of the posters in that Baker and Rumph still being around is a horrific joke.

Advertisement
Neither might be a good answer, but if we accept the reality that some coaches are there for recruiting only, he would not be a bad choice.
Right, but we can't assume every recruit knows ER and that every recruit loves him.

Right, but we can't assume every recruit knows ER and that every recruit loves him.

Sadly, you’re probably correct.

Probably 10 or even 15% of the recruits know him, love him, and are aware of his history and importance in football, I’m willing to bet a good chunk of money that a good 80% or more do know him, but barely know who he is or just have tangential knowledge that he is a Miami Hurricanes Football player but really not too much in depth, and certainly have no emotional attachment. So for that much higher percentage, I think it would make very little difference in recruiting.

If they are from the south Florida area the percentage is probably a little higher, they certainly know the name, but overall, I would say it’s about those numbers.

Advertisement
No one has coaching experience until they get it. WTF is this?

Lane Kiffin says hi.
Yeahh that’s really not true tho. But It’s about relationships. Nobody will/has just retired as a player and went straight into College or nfl level coaching position If ED wants to coach, on field seriously, he needs to go to a place we’re a spot is available to do so..his best bet might be The NFL

Advertisement
Back