Ed looking to slide?

Advertisement
So he wants to be on the field and we can't find a spot? I mean, we've got DVD, no disrespect to him, but he's just as green.

My real question is whether Ed is really ready and willing to make the commitment to being a full time coach.

It's Twitter, so maybe this means something entirely different.

Do you Ed, whatever it is you want to do.
Diaz doesn't like alphas

So he wants to be on the field and we can't find a spot? I mean, we've got DVD, no disrespect to him, but he's just as green.

My real question is whether Ed is really ready and willing to make the commitment to being a full time coach.

It's Twitter, so maybe this means something entirely different.

Do you Ed, whatever it is you want to do.

he doesnt want to do the daily grind of recruiting from what we've heard and read. you cant have it both ways.

Advertisement
I'd wager that he's not exactly pleased that Diaz can just do what he wants willy, nilly. Can almost guarantee he recommended to let go of a couple of those jokers and he's realized he's just a figurehead with 0 power

Advertisement
Advertisement
i don't know lane kiffin history, but was his first coaching position at a major D1 school? and every HOF'er doesn't make a great coach ... reed may turn out to be a good dc or hc, but you have to pay your dues (in most cases)
He was an SA and a GA like almost everyone else who starts in CFB

He is reiterating is long stated position.

It appears he is unwilling to grind through ranks as the coaching profession demands or something went amiss at Buffalo.

Seems odd with his pedigree he isn't catching on?

Even at our own Greentree????????

Advertisement
I would be surprised if he’s still with the program when the season starts.

I'd wager that he's not exactly pleased that Diaz can just do what he wants willy, nilly. Can almost guarantee he recommended to let go of a couple of those jokers and he's realized he's just a figurehead with 0 power
then he should rise through the coaching ranks. even do what Deion did to get the Jackson state job.

Advertisement
Back